Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
personally I hate the trend that all the outside lights are now these thin LED strips with no surface area, instead of nice big rectangles of colour. like yeah dude, make turn signals and brake lights even harder to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I meant more for the rear red driving lights

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
load-bearing "if"

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

olorum posted:

hate it when dates in the past are presented like "13 days ago" or "2 months ago", maybe it's a fun intellectual exercise to implement that functionality but I'm not sure how it helps anyone. show me a real date plz
good lord I hate that poo poo. I was doing some heavy migration stuff last Fall, and every single goddamn page library I had to change the display date to normal and not "friendly"

you can't loving compare dates when one's a real format and the other is "Monday" or "7 days ago", let alone trying to do it in both French and English

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

that is worse than my main annoyance with it, but it still drives me up the wall when "1 year ago" may mean 729 days ago.
lol yeah that's pretty bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Poopernickel posted:

oh cool, climate-control buttons with no tactile feedback

that's exactly what I want to gently caress around with while driving
tactical climate control buttons