Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lost Ark is finally coming to the west with an official English translation, after MMORPG fans BEGGED for this game for years. It has been super popular in Korea, and Russia for the last 3 - 4 years now. Amazon Game Studio is bringing the game over here with an official Steam release. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1599340/Lost_Ark/ They have founder packs as well and pre-orders get to start playing February 8, everyone else will be able to play for free on February 11. The game will have a cosmetic cash shop at launch. The gold pack is considered the best value for founder packs https://store.steampowered.com/app/1656221/Lost_Ark_Gold_Founders_Pack/

:siren:Something important to realize about Lost Ark, is that this looks like an action RPG like Diablo and Path of Exile, but it doesn't really play like one.:siren: This is very much an MMORPG first and foremost. You are meant to make characters and stick with them for a long time. There won't be any seasonal ladders and restarting characters, or worrying about builds. This is a pretty common question about Lost Ark because of its top down perspective. But that view point is where the similarities begin and end.

Classes launching with Lost Ark Global Release:
https://hthgaming.com/blog/lost-ark-starting-class-lineup-7874.html
Warrior
Berserker
code:
Berserk Fury	        Infuse your greatsword to create Berserk Fury and deliver a powerful strike. Attack range and damage scale up with how much this skill is charged.
Strike Wave	        Concentrate energy on your greatsword and release it forward, cleaving the ground. This skill can be charged to inflict more damage.
Whirlwind	        Spin around with the greatsword to inflict damage.
Crime Hazard	Jump and swing your greatsword to deal damage and launch foes into the sky, then strike down to deal damage again and knock them down.
Hell Blade	        Thrust your greatsword into the ground, inflicting damage. Hold and attack to deal more damage. Hit this skill’s Perfect zone to deliver a finishing blow that inflicts even more damage and launches foes in the air.
Paladin
code:
Alithanes’s Judgment	Jump up and unleash a holy light that shines toward your cursor position for an attack that penetrates through even guardian monsters. Inflict damage on surrounding foes upon landing and create a barrier for yourself and party members.
Wrath of God	        Call forth the energy of sacred thunder into your weapon and deal damage to surrounding foes.
Execution of Justice	Hold your sword with one hand and quickly spin in position to deal damage to your foe, then perform a crushing blow that deals damage.
Law of God	                Summon a magick circle of light through holy scriptures. Texts made of infinite light swirl within the magick circle, dealing damage to foes for 2 seconds.
Flash Slash	                Slowly move forward and slash your foe 7 times.
Gunlancer
code:
Charged Stinger	        While in a defensive stance, focus energy and thrust your spear in front of you. You can slowly change the direction of the attack while focusing energy. Damage increases the more you charge up the attack.
Leap Attack	                Leap toward the target location to strike at the ground, inflicting damage.
Hook Chain	                Throw a long chained hook to deal damage, then pull that foe to you to deal more damage.
Guardian’s Protection	Upon using the skill, recover 100% of your shield meter and release a 10m radius protection aura in the nearby area for 10s. Foes within the aura take damage and become stunned. Within the aura, you and your party take less damage and become immune to pushes and debuffs.
Fire Bullet	                Perform a shelling attack at foes at close range, dealing damage.

Martial Artist
Striker
code:
Tiger Emerges	                Advance forward and inflict fire damage, then perform a upward attack for additional damage.
True Heavenly Awakening	Gather powerful energy in your legs from a wide trajectory before kicking 2 times to inflict damage and send foes airborne.
Storm Dragon Awakening	Jump up and spin your body, then kick and inflict Damage on foes. Press the skill key again within 2 seconds to perform a knee attack that inflicts Damage. Press the skill key again within 2 seconds to perform a downward strike that inflicts Damage. The first and second attack will send airborne foes back into the air and the last attack slams foes to the ground.
Moon Flash Kick	                Charge forward while kicking, dealing damage. Follow up with 4 fast kicks, another spinning back kick, and a finishing blow that deals additional damage and knocks foes back.
Swift Wind Kick	                Deliver a spinning kick in the air, attacking foes 22 times to inflict damage over 2.5 seconds.
Wardancer
code:
Fist of Dominance	Use the power of elementals and release an energy field, pulling foes close. Fly past foes and attack up to 6 times while absorbing 6 elemental forces, inflicting damage. After the last attack, absorb the barren energy field and strike down into the center of it, inflicting damage and knocking foes back. You receive less damage from incoming attacks while flying past foes.
Advent of the Phoenix	Focus your fire energy and soar into the air to land at a cursor position. Inflict damage as you come down and upon hitting the ground, knocking foes down.
Flash Heat Fang	        Throw multiple punches to inflict damage, followed by a more damaging finishing blow.
Lightning Kick	        Deliver a flurry of kicks that inflict lightning damage, and strike down at foes causing more damage. Downed foes are lifted off the ground, and airborne foes are slammed onto the ground for additional damage.
Triple Fist	                Violently swing your fists forward and damage foes.
Scrapper
code:
Mysterious Art: Blast of Ruination	Focus your mind and reinforce your gauntlets to deliver a powerful strike. Gather the energy in the air onto your gauntlets and thrust forward. The ground cracks, dispersing an energy wave, knocking foes back. The damage of the wave decreases with the distance it travels.
Crushing Smite	                Launch up to 3 shockwaves in front of you, dealing damage.
Undefeated Dragon King	Concentrate energy throughout your body and deal damage at your cursor position while moving toward the target location. Two black dragons emerge from the ground and fly alongside you, obliterating your target in tandem.
Chain Destruction Fist	Smash the ground to shake the earth. You attack foes up to 4 times, the damage radius increasing with each hit. The last strike will knock foes back.
Death Sentence	Release all condensed shock energy, dealing damage and knocking foes back. The damage increases with the amount of shock energy you have.
Soulfist
code:
Annihilating Ray	Gather energy and shoot an energy ray forward. Hold the skill up to 1.5s to damage foes up to 5 times. Afterwards, a friendly soul appears to lend you energy and hurl an even stronger blast that attacks and damages foes in front of you for 1.2s, knocking them back. If you stop holding before the meter is maxed out, the soul will appear and attack foes instantly.
Heavenly Squash	Drop a massive palm at the cursor position, inflicting damage. Foes already down on the ground or in the air take an extra 30% damage.
Magnetic Palm	Jump forward and inflict damage 3 times. Smash the ground with your palm and draw foes near while inflicting damage. Release your palm to launch the pulled foes in the air for more damage. Hold the skill hotkey to send your energy into the ground for up to 1s.
Pulverizing Palm	Quickly dash forward, inflicting damage. Strike foes with energy-charged palms for damage and deliver the last strike to inflict more damage. The last strike inflicts 100% more damage on airborne foes.
Deadly Finger	Dodge backward and quickly thrust your finger diagonally at the sky multiple times, for 6 hits. Damage to airborne foes increases by 30%.

Gunner
Gunslinger
code:
Eye of Twilight	        Turn back from your closest foe, mark them as a dueling target, and apply the Eye of Twilight debuff on them, reducing your target’s move and attack speed. After 2s, fire with your revolver, damaging all foes and staggering foes with the Eye of Twilight debuff.
Last Request	Fires a powerful explosive bullet, inflicting damage and launching foes into the air.
Plasma Bullet	        Fire a plasma bullet that travels at a low speed while continuously inflicting damage.
Peacekeeper	Fire your handgun to inflict damage in front of you. As a combo, fire the handgun in a burst, then deliver a powerful kick, and then fire the handgun rapidly. You can change direction during the combo, and the first hit allows for a counter attack.
Hour of Judgment	Fire 3 bullets that spread in a cone-shaped range, with each bullet fragmenting upon impact and hitting foes behind the hit targets for additional damage.
Artillerist
code:
Missile Barrage	Fire 20 rockets in the sky. The missiles fly to the cursor position and explode, inflicting damage.
Buckshot	        Fire a conal blast with a shotgun, inflicting damage and pushing foes away.
Flamethrower	Fire your flamethrower in a single direction while moving freely. The flames last for a while, inflicting fire damage.
Gatling Gun	        Spin in the cursor’s direction while firing your machine gun.
Napalm Shot	        Detonate a napalm shell, damaging foes and launching them in the air. The napalm shell sets the ground ablaze on impact, inflicting fire damage every second for 5s.
Deadeye
code:
Bursting Flare	        Summon a large-caliber rifle and shoot 3 times. The first 2 bullets directly hit foes and create a rear blast along the trajectory that pulls foes in and inflicts damage. The last shot damages foes and knocks them down.
Meteor Stream	        Fire a volley of bullets to the sky, then sends them to impact at the cursor position, inflicting damage and launching foes into the air.
Spiral Flame	                Fire a powerful flame bullet, launching foes in the air, inflicting fire damage, and setting the ground ablaze, inflicting more fire damage over time.
Shotgun Rapid Fire	Fire the shotgun 3 times, inflicting damage with each shot. The third hit will push your foes and deal damage to nearby targets.
Death Fire	                Fire a volley of bullets at all nearby foes. Hit this skill’s Perfect zone to also throw a grenade as you jump backward, inflicting damage and launching foes in the air.
Sharpshooter
code:
Golden Eye	         Summon 4 golden hawks that fly around and create a devastating whirlwind that gradually grows stronger, damaging foes and launching them in the air. When the whirlwind is created, you become stealthy. Stealth lets you move past foes and is not canceled by taking damage.
Arrow Shower	Shoot multiple arrows in the sky, causing a shower of arrows at the cursor position, which inflict damage for 2s.
Arrow Wave	        Send a tornado arrow flying toward the cursor and periodically inflict damage to foes. The tornado arrow can hit the same foe up to 4 times.
Blade Storm	        Quickly spin and throw 6 blades, inflicting damage, then throw another round of blades to inflict damage 3 more times.
Charged Shot	Charge to inflict increasing amounts of damage depending on the charge. Also knocks foes away.

Mage
Bard
code:
Oratorio	                        Play the giant harp and sing with angels, inflicting holy damage in an explosion that decreases foes’ crit resistance and attacks against you and your party for a while.
Stigma	                        Cast a Stigma at the target location. The Stigma attacks foes up to 5 times. As the tempo increases, damage from each attack increases.
Rhythm Buckshot	Pull the string of the harp to blow up a musical note, inflicting damage and knocking foes away.
Heavenly Tune              Inflict damage on nearby foes and boost attack speed and MP regeneration speed for yourself and nearby party members.
Prelude of Storm          Play a powerful tune to call forth a storm that inflicts damage and stuns foes.
Sorceress
code:
Incinerate              Drop meteor fragments from the sky to inflict damage on enemies. A giant pillar then raises from the target area launching foes into the air and explodes dealing even more damage.
Frost Explosion	Frost bursts from the body dealing damage and causing Chill Status, reducing attack and movement speed by 60%.
Ice Arrow               Fire ice arrows, piercing foes and dealing damage. This also grants Chill Status slowing target’s attack and movement speed by 60% for six seconds.
Lightning Burst     Fire lightning to attack enemies. This grants Electrocution status, dealing additional damage.

Assassin
Shadowhunter
code:
Oratorio	                       Play the giant harp and sing with angels, inflicting holy damage in an explosion that decreases foes’ crit resistance and attacks against you and your party for a while.
Stigma	                       Cast a Stigma at the target location. The Stigma attacks foes up to 5 times. As the tempo increases, damage from each attack increases.
Rhythm Buckshot        Pull the string of the harp to blow up a musical note, inflicting damage and knocking foes away.
Heavenly Tune             Inflict damage on nearby foes and boost attack speed and MP regeneration speed for yourself and nearby party members.
Prelude of Storm        Play a powerful tune to call forth a storm that inflicts damage and stuns foes.
Deathblade
code:
Incinerate	Drop meteor fragments from the sky to inflict damage on enemies. A giant pillar then raises from the target area launching foes into the air and explodes dealing even more damage.
Frost Explosion	Frost bursts from the body dealing damage and causing Chill Status, reducing attack and movement speed by 60%.
Ice Arrow	Fire ice arrows, piercing foes and dealing damage. This also grants Chill Status slowing target’s attack and movement speed by 60% for six seconds.
Lightning Burst	Fire lightning to attack enemies. This grants Electrocution status, dealing additional damage.

There are other classes in the Korean/Russian versions too, and I think going forward the plan is to have all three regions get updates at the same time. The global release is going to be launching behind a bit I think in content? But the plan is to quickly catch up with Korea. AGS decided to delay Lost Ark for a little bit in order to make sure they launch with more content. The beta tests for the game so far have been fantastic, and the global release feels great to play. SmileGate is the developer, while Amazon is just handling the global publishing and servers. So all of those issues you saw with New World being an awful game to play, will not apply here. All of the updates and content are created by an actual competent MMORPG developer with a long history of MMORPG development.

-----

Goon guild organizing Discord: https://discord.gg/bs7NVYAek2

Pragmatica posted:

I absolutely despise Youtube "guides/tutorial" videos, so I will try to share a few good text guides when I find them.

General guides:
https://lost-ark.maxroll.gg/
https://papunika.com/

End game prep:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19NIlKjBmG77KM74zc7uDQuJ5HPhSno6fLGqIsmFelb4/edit#gid=0

This is a "56k watch out huge" image, so I will use [timg], but it has a ton of info on it:

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:woop:

super excited to play my soulfist in a few weeks

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Leaning towards Gunlancer or Paladin as my class. I'd play Lance Master but Amazon are jerks and its not a release class.

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha

DurosKlav posted:

Leaning towards Gunlancer or Paladin as my class.

I've been leaning toward these two classes as well but I can't make up my mind. I also wanted to try out the Artillerist but never got a chance. Big guns and explosions look fun. I'll play all of these at some point but I haven't figure out which one will be my first.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Figuring I'll go Paladin, since I have a few friends who already want to go various classes and a support will mesh well. Also the model looks cool.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

How does the class system work? Do you pick a base class like Warrior or Mage and then promote to an advanced class like Paladin later? Or do you pick your "real" class at the start and things like Warrior, Mage, etc. are just groupings?

Also: is this the kind of game where playing a support like Paladin kinda sucks solo due to low damage or do they do enough damage and are engaging enough to play that leveling is still pretty fun? (Or is this the kind of game where you don't really solo in the first place? To be honest I know little about it outside of watching some flashy gameplay videos that look cool.)

Harrow fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jan 13, 2022

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

jiffynuts posted:

I've been leaning toward these two classes as well but I can't make up my mind. I also wanted to try out the Artillerist but never got a chance. Big guns and explosions look fun. I'll play all of these at some point but I haven't figure out which one will be my first.

I played an Artillerist to about 25-30. It was a lot of fun but I felt it lacked mobility, especially when you use the ult which is just a immobile turret.

Char
Jan 5, 2013

Harrow posted:

How does the class system work? Do you pick a base class like Warrior or Mage and then promote to an advanced class like Paladin later? Or do you pick your "real" class at the start and things like Warrior, Mage, etc. are just groupings?

Also: is this the kind of game where playing a support like Paladin kinda sucks solo due to low damage or do they do enough damage and are engaging enough to play that leveling is still pretty fun? (Or is this the kind of game where you don't really solo in the first place? To be honest I know little about it outside of watching some flashy gameplay videos that look cool.)

'Or do you pick your "real" class at the start and things like Warrior, Mage, etc. are just groupings?' <<< this

Paladin works for leveling, but I didn't level past 25. Honestly it felt like leveling was pretty much class agnostic.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Made a bunch of big changes to the OP, putting in more information about classes because there were a lot of common questions about abilities. Still need to make more edits fore readability.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

I’m looking forward to this one - it looks like it’ll scratch the itch POE whiffed for me

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i will play berserker, and hit things with sword

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Played the beta and a bunch of the Russian version, gonna go Scrapper and pound some rear end

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
I think I have decided to go with Paladin but I'm going to be anxious about it all the way up until launch.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Harrow posted:

This video linked in the last thread goes into the support class mechanics and all the classes. tldr: leveling and pvp you can do reasonable damage but pve requires you to spec into support stats so your damage falls off pretty hard.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

wolfs posted:

I’m looking forward to this one - it looks like it’ll scratch the itch POE whiffed for me

This is not an ARPG. It's an MMO with an isometric view that has what feels like ARPG combat at times, but not all the time. You'll be spending a lot of time running/ sailing from place to place talking to NPC's, completing MMO quests and such.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Maybe I am getting Lost Ark confused with another game but did AGS say they were working with SmileGate to make all of the classes not gender locked? I know AGS got more diverse options in character creation and NPCs but can't remember if anything was said about the gender locking of classes.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

MH Knights posted:

Maybe I am getting Lost Ark confused with another game but did AGS say they were working with SmileGate to make all of the classes not gender locked? I know AGS got more diverse options in character creation and NPCs but can't remember if anything was said about the gender locking of classes.

AFAIK their current plan is to add gender options by implementing opposite pairs as distinct classes (Like Striker and Scrapper), rather than adding a toggle option to existing classes.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Which is annoying but eh I've played DFO I'm used to this 'you have an individual story kind of' justification for gender locked classes.

N0clue
Dec 20, 2021
This game looks so beautiful i guess eve goes a bit on the back burner when this hit the market.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

MH Knights posted:

This is a SmileGate decision AFAIK based on feedback from Korea. It's already started, but is going to be a LONG process it looks like.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Something I just heard while watching the Stoopz video that needs to be pointed out for everyone.

:siren:Health potions are expensive! Don’t blow them!:siren:

They pointed out that most damage can be avoided so don’t blow those pots!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Arzachel posted:

This video linked in the last thread goes into the support class mechanics and all the classes. tldr: leveling and pvp you can do reasonable damage but pve requires you to spec into support stats so your damage falls off pretty hard.

Ah cool, that makes sense. I don't know what I'm going to play yet but it makes sense that you'd need to spec for support and not damage for group content.

Is it just a matter of having different gear sets or would you need to go respec to go back and forth?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

How does PvP work in this game?

Sintor
Jul 23, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

Something I just heard while watching the Stoopz video that needs to be pointed out for everyone.

:siren:Health potions are expensive! Don’t blow them!:siren:

They pointed out that most damage can be avoided so don’t blow those pots!

Just to clarify, you can blow "set" health potions (Heal XXX hp), but the early starter packs and some quests give you %hp pots and you should NOT use them on leveling content or even easy stuff as they are really expensive and are the scaled endgame tier of potions.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

How does PvP work in this game?

Right now it's more or less Arena. Solo queue 3v3. Or pre-made 3v3 that's unranked. There are a few small other instances of PvP. At the recent LOA ON(Blizzcon for Lost Ark), they mentioned Faction vs Faction will be introduced to Korea soon.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sintor posted:

Just to clarify, you can blow "set" health potions (Heal XXX hp), but the early starter packs and some quests give you %hp pots and you should NOT use them on leveling content or even easy stuff as they are really expensive and are the scaled endgame tier of potions.

Ok thanks that helps. The video wasnt super clear on that but they definitely made it a point not to blow the ones you get from the packs.

Zotix posted:

Right now it's more or less Arena. Solo queue 3v3. Or pre-made 3v3 that's unranked. There are a few small other instances of PvP. At the recent LOA ON(Blizzcon for Lost Ark), they mentioned Faction vs Faction will be introduced to Korea soon.

Ah ok interesting. I probably won’t PvP but maybe I’ll give it a try.

It seems like the one thing that maybe could be p2w though.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

Ah ok interesting. I probably won’t PvP but maybe I’ll give it a try.

It seems like the one thing that maybe could be p2w though.

Good news, all PvP has normalized stats.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Scoss posted:

Good news, all PvP has normalized stats.

Ok that is good news.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Zotix posted:

This is not an ARPG. It's an MMO with an isometric view that has what feels like ARPG combat at times, but not all the time. You'll be spending a lot of time running/ sailing from place to place talking to NPC's, completing MMO quests and such.

that’s just like your opinion man

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I watched quite a few different videos today and they all described it as an ARPG MMO :shrug:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

wolfs posted:

No, that's generally the idea that most people have. I think it's disingenous to imply that this game is more ARPG than MMO, because it's different than PoE, Last Epoch, Diablo, etc. There are times it feels like an ARPG, such as during Abyssal dungeons, but it's an MMO first and foremost. Secondarily, it could be said that it's like an ARPG for some things, and maybe even monster hunter like others(knowing boss animations, as well as your attack animations).

I'll concede that even the lost ark home page for the NA/ EU launch classifies it as an 'MMO Action RPG' aka MMO ARPG. I'm not going to derail the thread, but when people say ARPG the games that come to mind are Diablo, Path of Exile, Last Epoch, Torchlight, Titan Quest, and this isn't really like those at all, and I think many players can be turned off thinking that's what they are getting into when in reality they are getting into an MMO.

This is also noted in the OP in the second paragraph.

Zotix fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jan 14, 2022

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
just call it a RO killer

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Truga posted:

just call it a RO killer

Hey it worked for Tree of Savior.

Oh...no.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

wolfs posted:

- Game's isometric and click to move.
- Leveling and endgame has the traditional themepark mmo structure: open world questing zones, dungeon and raid instances etc.
- Loot and gear also follows (k)mmos much more closely than arpgs. You get preset sets of gear with every tier of content and then farm materials to enhance this gear in various ways.
- You have more abilities and more elaborate rotations than traditional arpgs.

Probably doesn't matter what it's call it as long as you know what you're getting into

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

People heading into this thinking this is a replacement for any ARPG are going to be thoroughly disappointed.

This is korean first, mmo second, action based RPG third. And when I say action I dont mean western style arpgs as a genre, I mean that its more of an action MMO than regular tab target ones. You attacks have momentum, invisibility frames and more importantly commitment times where you can be punished if you use them at the wrong time.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

again that is your opinion

I’m just saying I’m looking forward to trying it

there is no universal constant saying coming in expecting one thing will make you leave crying

Especially considering Diablo 3 came out in 2012. a few vague memories of throwing zombie bears and spiders at monsters for a few dozen hours from almost a decade ago doesnt cast your preconceptions into iron

you guys are too negative

I can see why the mmo chat thread is so dour

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
the best thing about lost ark, it is free to play and try - so if you hate the playstyle, nothing is lost but some time to try it out :)

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I don't think people are being negative. I think a lot of people saying this isn't a Diablo-like ARPG are still interested in the game, they're just trying to make it clear what it is and what it isn't. I can see how "isometric action-MMO" isn't the same thing as "MMO ARPG" but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing, just not what some people might be expecting.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
another thing i did want to note, the thread title is a bit misleading. you must buy at least the $15 founders pack to play 3 days early (on Feb 8). the game releases for everyone as free to play on Feb 11. this is in the OP, but just want to make sure it’s pointed out since it is in the thread title. lol

if you are looking at founder's packs, i believe gold is typically the “best” option, but people who have looked into the store side and are more familiar with the different options may be able to expand on the best choices and why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’m not sure if anyone actually knows but the gold pack should be around after launch right? I bought the bronze one because it was $15 but kinda didn’t look to see which was the best value.