Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I'm the type of pony everypony should know
My experience with abyssal dungeons using strictly matchmaking (no premade party stuff) is its pretty miserable. Maybe once people understand how these mechanics work the later tiers will be easier to do hopefully. Getting the entire group to stagger a boss within a few seconds is rough. Most people don't understand what skills have high stagger or not. You ask them to read their skills and they go "I don't have stagger" and then we fail to stagger the boss and cause a wipe. After a wipe or two one person will go "we can't stagger lets leave" and all 3 of them will refuse to try again and vote to disband.

Today I had a group for hildebrandt palace where two people were dead the majority of the run. The only ones alive were the bard and I. We failed the stagger for the last boss a couple of times. One person started feeling depressed but I suggested them to throw some whirlwind bombs, try to save their cooldowns for when the stagger happens, switch skills to high stagger etc etc. Even with my not so great group we managed to stagger and beat the boss. I don't know how the bard and I were able to do the light mirrors with only two people because I thought we needed 3 lights but maybe it bugged out for us. Before that I ran the dungeon about 5 times and each time it was a very quick disband because the group was frustrated with 1 or 2 wipes. Hall of the twisted warlord also had a stagger check but because of how that one works, only two people actually needed to hit the boss and stagger it so it wasn't as strict of a check.

Besidesf the stagger mechanic I found everything else in the game to be pretty enjoyable, if not fairly easy to do. Guardian raids are like monster hunter, you struggle your first few times but once you see the pattern you can stand in their blind spot and dps to your hearts content most of the time. I've also had people give tips like the fox fire giving a damage buff if you go in and take one tick of the breath when its tails glow pink. Chaos dungeons are like running maps in an arpg full screening everything and mountains of loot pour out. Except here you don't get one shot by some random ground effect you can't see. Nothing kills you here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I've been mokoko seed hunting the last few days and i'm almost completely done with the luterra continent except 3 seeds hidden behind a dungeon wall. A wall that requires you to kill every single slime and bat in the dungeon, all whom are non agressive and wander around. The worst part? They split the dungeon up into two halves with no way of backtracking to the first half if you realized you somehow missed one when you turned the corner to kill something and a bat or slime wandered off. I just wasted an hour doing the entire dungeon twice and somehow still managed to miss some on the way. I'm going to have to do it a third time, and this time i'm triple checking everything before heading off to the second half of the dungeon.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

I was following along with a map collecting all the seeds in each area in my playthrough until I hit that one. Then I realized "wait this is a huge pain in the rear end", actually checked the reward list, saw that there was pretty much nothing important or super desirable, and stopped caring about mokokos entirely.

There are some crews and ship upgrades and skins and masterpieces and stuff. Nothing really necessary like skill point potions or giants hearts. But I find them pretty painless to do (minus this group of 3.) It's also strangely satisfying to see the mokoko counter filled up completely per map. Not to mention every loading screen reminds you of how bad of a job you are at collecting mokoko seeds.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

After getting super frustrated doing Tytalos in matchmaking. I think I ran it at least a dozen times and only managed to get to phase 2 on half of them. I decided to screw it all and just solo it. First attempt was pure failure but my second attempt I barely squeezed in a victory before the time ran out. A victory is still a victory. Phase one isn't too bad but phase 2 is a miserable experience. You have so much stuff to avoid. Wide swings, seeking fire bombs, aoe circles, 180 degree angle slams, fire breaths, tornados that slow you and/or stun you before you need it forcing it on cooldown, It feels almost impossible to get a hit in. Especially the longer casting spells.

But whatever! Its done and I'm still proud to say I beat Tytalos! Solo was a much easier experience. I heard the tier 2 ones aren't as annoying so I'll have to see how it goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVNGS46_Qg - My sorceress solo

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Oh wow those who said tier 2 guardian raids were less annoying lied. Achates is a hundred times worse than Tytalos! There is no way I'm ever going to kill this boss with matchmaking. I'm going to have to do this one solo too.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

M. Night Skymall posted:

I don't think you can do Achates solo unless you severely outgear it, the shield mechanic seems pretty undoable by yourself. I only tried it once to get a look at him (before clearing in a group), but it didn't seem reasonable to chuck multiple stones at him in the time I had by myself. I guess you could do it without breaking the shield, but you're probably T3 at that point.

I tried it solo and yeah I couldn't break the shield at all. Did it with matchmaking again and after a few tries one group we only broke the shield one out of 3 times but ended up killing the boss with 2 seconds left on the timer. Super clutch but I'm done with the boss forever I guess.

On another note I was finishing up quests at the dwarf area and imagine my surprise while I was mass spamming G's to get past the boring text when all of a sudden everyone broke out in song and dance. Wait what? Were they not trying to make this super serious storyline in this zone?

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I've been pretty negative about the story of lost ark so far but Feiton was a great experience. Definitely my favorite zone by far. The epic battle and the follow up afterwards.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I'm not too big of a fan of the sorceress t2 set because you lose your twin scarf tails when it existed all the way since the first equipment you got (I think? or I have been wearing the same gear for far too long) and its like a piece is missing. Everything else is great though. Much better than the yellow dress in t1. I hope t3 we get the scarf back!

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Halfway done mokoko seeds! Also halfway done all the adventure tomes in all the continents. At least as much as I can do.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I just did two of the three 8 man underwater abyssal dungeons in T2 and its pretty rough in matchmaking. The first one was pretty straight forward but the last boss has a lot of stuff to dodge. I'm lucky I'm range because it looks pretty annoying as a melee. In the end I was the last one alive while the boss was enraged and managed to solo it down. Just barely. That wasn't so bad I thought. Its more about skill than mechanics. Time to move onto the next one. How bad could it be?

It was horrible. The second dungeon's boss is very easy. The attacks are simple, the damage is low, and nothing really kills you. However, the second dungeon's boss has a gimmick where you must soak alternating coloured balls and if one reaches the boss it goes boom and everyone wipes. So before we get into the boss we had everyone line up in cardinal and intercardinal positions. Everyone took it. We then went, after soaking one orb move clockwise into the spot of the next person and soak. Everyone follows. Get into the fight and we have people running into each other's spots. People not moving. And people fighting each other for spots. Blame game begins.

After about 6 wipes in, one person mentions that our bard wasn't in the correct spot because she didn't know that a south west position existed. She just went straight south then rushed to west. So fast forward about 10 more wipes. At this point it was an hour in of wiping. Our gear were yellow and at the point of breaking. Some people in the group were preparing to call it. When all of a sudden the people who messed up got an epiphany or something and managed to do all the mechanics correctly and we cleared the boss no problem.

I still need to finish the last one before reset on thursday. Despite all the struggle with matchmaking, I still had fun running it.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

After spending about 3 hours in alaric's sanctuary wiping in multiple matchmaking groups I only have one thing to say. I hate stagger checks and people cannot do stagger checks in this game. The same problem I had in hildebrandt palace and same problem here. Everything about the fights were great. But once it came down to stagger checks parties just wipe over and over again. They need some kind of tutorial to teach people how to stagger. Or make it much more lenient because the average player can't seem to break shields fast enough ever. I'm doing everything I can. I've been throwing whirlwind grenades, popping my ignition, using my highest stagger skills, even putting in overwhelm runes. Nothing. All I can do is sit and watch it take too long.

Outside of stagger checks everything in this game can be taught and learned. This is placing a hard gear check into the fight instead of mechanics or skill. You just have to overgear it enough that you can break it.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Hyper Inferno posted:

I believe stagger is completely independent of the damage you do. All that matters is pressing the right skills.

A lot of players are just following guides blindly without realizing that a lot of them are generic all-rounder guides. The reason you have so many potential skill sets is to be able to conveniently swap between hotbar setups so that you can swap in additional stagger abilities if the fight calls for it.

That makes things worse. It means there is no way to just overgear the content and hope it makes up for bad teammates. I guess I will give party finder a try. Not sure if that will change anything but I'll see.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Party finder experience! Get into dungeon, people yelling about lack of supports. Wipe on shark siren fight. Party disbands in anger/frustration.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

jokes posted:

Is there an easy explanation of engravings and gems? I never paid attention to those tutorials

Engravings give bonuses/negatives when you reach 5, 10, 15 thresholds. These come mainly from accessories and stones. You can also learn and equip 2 engravings on your character. Even the same one! You learn these from books. You need to read 20 of the same colour before you can use it. Green ones give +3, blues +6, purple +9, and yellow +12. Generally you want to put your class engravings in because they are the most powerful and change your playstyle.

Gems get unlocked in T2 and you basically get either +damage or -cooldown on a random skill. You can combine 3 of the same tier to upgrade a tier. You can also reroll a gem into a different effect/skill at the npc. You can slot in 11 gems in total.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Not wanting to end my abyssal dungeon run with a terrible loss earlier today before the reset. I decided to give it another shot. Ended up in a 4 man premade with 4 randoms. The premade had 3 people who had done the dungeon before and was carrying one of their friends who was new. Us 4 were there to fill the roster. After a couple of wipes to people messing up mechanics, we managed to kill the boss!

Walked away with a lot of goodies that ended up selling for a lot of gold. These engraving books sell for 500-700g each. Now do I want to do it again next reset with all the struggling for a bit of gold? Yes I''ll do it again.

On another note the yellow crafted gear from abyssal dungeons is a pretty nice upgrade lookwise from the blue and purple ones.

We got the scarf back. Also the new accessories managed to boost my igniter rank up to 15 and now I have level 3.

It's too bad all my stones and accessories will be replaced in T3 so I have to do this all over again. But at the rate of my honing, it'll probably be a couple of weeks since I only get 1 upgrade a day with the amount of failures.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I'm liking the patch notes. It makes things much more lenient.

Updated the Phantom Legion King Illusion Sword summon attack pattern.
As the swords follow the players, if a player receives two stacks they will incur damage and upon reaching three stacks, they will die.

Like for this one. Two swords doesn't wipe the group. You're allowed a little bit of mistake. This also gives you more time to stagger the boss if you're lacking and eat two swords.

Changed Tytalos’ attack that collects sand energy and explodes from a wipe mechanic to a high-damage attack.

Or that one where its not an instant wipe. It was impossible to matchmake this boss because everyone kept dying. I ended up having to solo it.

Decreased the amount of damage required for the Stagger phase when Ephernia appears in Stage 3 of Hildebrandt Palace.

Yes please! This was the boss I had the most issue on because the stagger check was so strict in a matchmaking group. Everything else was fair.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Oxyclean posted:

It looks like there's builds for both of the Sorc engraving? Are either easier to play/more recommended?

Igniter is burst damage. You are basically doing low damage while building up for the big burst when your meter is full. This also means you really don't want to use your identity to teleport so you need to know your positioning well. You also need to know attack patterns for bosses because of cast time and skill animation time (watching a doomsday cast go off popping igniter and the boss moves 5 cm away and missing your attack is painful.) Its harder to play but if you like the burst playstyle this is for you. Its also higher damage if you land all your hits.

Reflux is consistent damage. Your skills all have low cooldown and no cast time. You lose access to arcane rupture so all your identity meter is spent on your teleport giving you more escape tools. This is the simpler to play build and for people who just like to spam spells as much as possible. I've heard in t3 this is called the piano mage because you are just casting spells non stop with all the cd reduction.

I like ignite because I like the feeling of power when you pop your buff. It feels so impactful when you get that big cast off, watch it crit for millions of damage and walk away with MVP for damage done in the end. But its also the most frustrating thing to play when you have to do something like the tower and can't build up meter but it expects you to dodge every 0.5 seconds but you can't even cast a single spell off because of 2 second cast times.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

So I did a cube ticket in matchmaking. Is there a reason to leave a cube early? Because as soon as we got to like the third room or so two people in the group kept spamming to quit. Me and the other person kept pushing forward. And I guess since at least two people are moving ahead, the rest of the party gets dragged in. We ended up clearing the entire cube and getting the max reward. Was there a reason to quit after the first reward? If you lost you still get your last best reward don't you? Is it just laziness that they wanted the first box and wanted to dip to do something else? I am so confused. We were clearly more than geared enough.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

The Gripper posted:

I'm really struggling with the last 3 T1 guardians, even with outgearing them and taking consumables in. For the most part some of their attacks feel unavoidable especially as a berserker; half of my attacks get you stuck in animations that are longer than Nacrasena or Flame Fox Yoho's attack wind-up, and with a 200ms ping I'm getting pulled back into attacks that look like I've dodged. I had to switch from Mayhem to Berserker's Technique just for the health and that's not even enough. Adding Grudge or Cursed Doll would wipe me out.

Is this how it's going to be for the rest of the game? Chaos dungeons are great but if I ignore the highest tier guardian I have access to then reaching T2 will take forever, and I'm not enjoying the guardians as they are. If I get a good group it's at best bearable but 90% of the time I'm finishing it as a corpse.

Its just practice to understand when you can use certain moves depending on how long the boss takes to recover. You'll get it as you play more and learn the patterns. I think its better to play it safe than to go for damage as you are learning. Use your faster skills so you're not stuck in a bad position. The difficulty only goes up from T1. I'm at the end of T2 now and they feel a lot more complex than the ones in T1 with the exception of Tytalos which is really hard for a T1 boss. I used to die pretty often in guardian raids when starting out too. I used to take a death here and there every run. But as I got better in the game, I haven't died in guardian raids in weeks.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

FutureCop posted:

I dunno if I'm being too much of a cheapskate or a special snowflake that wants to be different from the crowd, but I've been real tempted to get into some engravings that I think people are sleeping on and selling for dirt cheap, like Heavy Armor/Emergency Shield for survivability or Ether Predator for damage and protection in one. Yes, I know as a Deadeye I should be focusing on getting something like Master of Ambush or Adrenaline or other meta picks instead (haha Grudge) which I'll eventually need, and I feel like I'm a pretty good dodger already so maybe it'd be best not to get used to having protection as a crutch, but man, they really seem helpful and people sleep on everything that isn't super damage. Especially Ether Predator: sure it takes some time to build up but it's so easy and satisfying to keep the stacks up since it refreshes every pickup and it's so versatile in giving you both damage and protection. Kind of reminds me of Monster Hunter, while everyone wanted damage damage damage I liked getting things like Earplugs (which does somewhat provide easy damage by letting you hit for free during roars).

I had the same thought as well. I did the same thing in monster hunter world too. Its good to maximize damage but that's only when you're really comfortable with your class. People tend to follow the meta and just stack everything on damage and end up dying. If you're not good with the game then adding some defensive layers is good too. A dead person does no damage. It can also cause a party wipe. I have been considering getting some movement speed/mobility on my sorceress.

I also run ether predator (not by choice my ability stone with all-out attack came with it) and I find it pretty decent. Adds a decent amount of damage and defense. It also stacks up pretty fast during a long boss fight. While questing or running around you can usually keep it on max stacks too.

In T3 you can start getting multiple maxed out engravings so having some for utility should be ok. At least that is my plan. I'm going to avoid grudge and cursed doll if possible.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Givin posted:

Squishies running grudge/cursed doll, flipping out and raging at getting pancaked by a big monster will not ever stop entertaining me.

Pointing at your corpse on my monitor and big belly laughing.

This is the nightmare of matchmaking. People who follow guides but don't read the guides.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

There seems to be a leaked roadmap going around (it was on the official site but has been taken down because they want to update it.) But it should give an idea what is going to be coming I suppose. I assume we'll be getting one new class every month at this rate. So it'll be awhile if you want to try the other classes. Raids are coming at warp speed though. One month to learn one before the next one is out.

-A new storyline centered around the first Guardian Slayer, Kadan

-2 new classes (Destroyer in April, Arcana in May)

-The first PvP season (March)

-New Abyss Raid (March)

-A new continent [Southern Vern] (April)

-Valtan Normal/Hard Legion Raid (April)

-Guardian raid [Deskaluda] for 1415+ (April)

-Guardian raid [Kungelanium] for 1465+ (May)

-Thronespire (May)

-Vykas Normal/Hard Legion Raid (May)

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I have two alts I power passed and I'm too lazy to play them most of the time. I have them do easy una tasks for rep grinding everyday but I'm not going to do chaos dungeon + guardians on 3 characters a day. That is way too much. I just have my alts build up bonuses and run them when I feel like it.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

You need 1370 item level to do Argos. And if the roadmap is correct, the first legion raid is in april with the second one in may. They are pushing content out fast but I feel like the majority of players are still in T1 to early T2. At least there is lizard racing for us plebeians who aren't in end game T3. Not even joking, I'm quite interested in the lizard racing. It should be a fun minigame to play. It reminds me of the snowball fight island I did and that was a ton of fun.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

At 967 mokoko seeds now! Need enough virtues for the missing seeds in Rohendel and Yorn. Also some cooking items for them. Only one left is Feiton and then Punika once I hit T3. After that its islands.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Zotix posted:

Almost all of the sea rewards for the seeds are for the Eurus. If you haven't done it yet, you should do the Peyto taxi daily to get the Eurus. It's a really decent ship. I've got mine with 2 purple crew, and 1 Relic crew, with a skin on it. I cruise around at 31 knots, and boost to like 42 knots. The eurus speed boost is much faster recharging than say the Estoc, so with the skin having a 30% chance to keep the boost energy, and the rate it normally fills up, I'm usually boosting like 50% of the time.

What I'm saying is, I take Estocs to Gapplebees.

I started doing Una tasks really late. Its going to take me 6 more days until I get my Eurus but I am looking forward to it. It will last until I can get my Astray one day with some decent crew. Eventually I do want to get all the ships for completion but for now I'm going to focus on those two.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Wow the event gives a lot of stuff! Like a ton of honing materials, engraving books, pirate coins and special sailing coins, and other stuff.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I just happened to log in when the event is starting and I ended up doing a quick race. I started off last place getting pooped on and stunned by everyone. Until I got to a section of lightning storms where 90% of the people were stunned and I dashed past everything and barely made it into second place. That was fun. But my team still lost so that was unfortunate.

Khorne posted:

Yes, every week.

You also get 100 event coins per non-infinite chaos dungeon and rested dungeons give 200.

I didn't do any other daily/weekly content yet so I don't know if it gives rewards too.

I heard your alts can run dungeons too and its all shared per roster if you want the stuff quicker. Only downside is the ilevel purchase requirement for better stuff. You need T2 for blue engraving books and T2 honing mats, and T3 for purple engraving books and T3 mats. Can't buy them now and save up when you get there.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I got incredibly lucky and managed to one try the rest of my +14 gear to +15 and reached T3! Its funny how you went from all serious demons, death, darkness to tropical paradise and Lailai.

Are we going on a musical adventure everywhere we go?

On another note this is the T3 blue outfit for sorceress.

I liked the adventure outfit for T2 but this is ok too. I like it.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I got to T3 and realized its going to take a lot of effort to get high ilevel but have no real reason to go higher because getting to 1370 for argos is miserable i heard. You can run the abyssal dungeons at 1340. So I started selling all my honing mats on the market and I'm making a ton of gold from people trying to push to 1370. Going to exchange some of my gold into crystals and save up on that. As well as keep a good supply of gold until the rush is over and they changed honing rates or it drops in price and new content is out.

I guess I can finally start working on an alt next. Its quite unfortunate all the cool classes I wanted to try isn't out yet (arcana, lance master, artist) but I am having fun with my scrapper alt so far.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

It’s good to get to 1340 because igrex is less annoying than the scorp and the abyss dungeons are good. 1370 is definitely a bitch to get to though. I’ve only missed maybe one day of dailies since launch and I’m 1350 and I’ve been 1350 for a few days now because every single honing during that time has failed

Really? I found the scorpion to be pretty tame compared to something like Alberhaustic. As a sorceress I can stand just outside of the aoe shockwave but close enough to counter the boss because it has a slow speed counter. The rest of the attacks are slow and telegraphed.

I'm currently sitting at 1325 with +6? Next tier of upgrades is a 60% chance of success. I'm guessing 1340 is around +8? I guess I can push for 1340. But I'm probably stopping there if I do. I would rather just work on tripods and gems and make gold before pushing ilevel hard. Especially after finding out other versions of the game had a flat 20% higher chance of honing success and a lot of people seem to be whining right now. Who knows what amazon might do.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Flair posted:

There were removed. Nonetheless, the change will most likely happen given that KR/RU has them. The question is when. Will it be next few months? Next few years? I feel like the decision will be data driven to make the most amount of profit.

The now deleted roadmap showed one legion raid coming april and another in may. The ilevels for that are way into the 1400's so If they do follow that roadmap we're going to get a ton of content where only 0.1% of the population gets to see. I have a feeling they'll make things easier once they come.

Not to mention apparently we're also missing a lot of side content that gives a lot of materials from other versions of the game. I saw a video on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjjb30TaBog

We are so starved for honing material and apparently 1340-1370 was a huge gear gap in korea it was changed. But not for our version.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Whoever made Naruni island is a sadist! You need to catch 101 Naruni's who randomly walk away when you try to pick them up. You're only hope is rng is in your favour and they don't try to move before the bar fills up. It takes like 10+ tries to catch even one if you're lucky. I managed to grab one and immediately song of escaped out of there. Someday I'll get the island token.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

l0lwhat posted:

Can someone explain to me how field bosses actually work? As in, when do they spawn, like every day or specific days?

The ones from the compass spawns every hour. The ones not on the compass spawns 15 min to 1 hour from when it died on that channel. You can channel hop to find a boss up sometimes.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I did it! No more taxi tasks left. I got my Eurus and only 6 more days until I get both the Astray and ghost ship.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I actually quite enjoy guardian raids. Chaos dungeons are just really easy. You just spam all your aoe and everything blows up. Its rewarding but its really mindless. You can be half asleep watching youtube on a second monitor and still get through it. Guardian raids you have to at least focus your attention span a bit. Its also a decent group content experience. Chaos dungeons are so easy to solo there is no need to party up. Abyssal dungeons are once per week per dungeon. You don't really get to interact with other players that often outside of "LFG TOOKI." Guardians also lets you do your full rotation and you can see yourself improve mechanically fighting them. Are you interrupting more often? Did you land more skills? Did you get MVP? You can see the improvement in player skill the more times you run it.

You can also solo them for a bigger challenge. Its actually quite fun to do now and then too.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Flair posted:

If they shred it in 4 minutes, either you got an over item level carry or you are against Alberhastic with grudge 3.

I'm in T3 right now and every single Nacrasena group has been 4-6 minute kills. In T2 most bosses die really fast too. Alberhaustic is extremely fast in a small arena. Levanos (I really suck with these names! The tree guy) takes a bit longer because it takes 2 minutes to actually walk to the boss. But after that it also dies pretty quickly as its probably the easiest guardian in the game. Its just a walking target dummy. And I can't remember the earlier bosses because I was stuck fighting those two for the longest time getting to T3.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/news/articles/amazongames-smilegate-rpg-message-from-the-team

Looks like they understood what the problem is and realized content was coming out too fast. Instead they want to release classes faster. Bots bad blah blah. Injecting more honing materials. Events and lots of free gifts!

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

Why is the sunset tier bonus so bad? Do I even bother using the gold for this or just ignore it until the 1370 set of gear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

What I don't like is there is a drought of stuff before 1370. World boss is 1400 or something for some reason for T3 mats, ghost ship is 1370 for T3 mats. There is nothing to do for 1330 and such to get bonus materials.