Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

paddington bear is a wittle baby and if he stepped to me with a scottish claymore i would hold him back with my hand on his dumbass bucket hat mfer look like the singer of the New Radicals from that one music video they had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

nut posted:

paddington bear is a wittle baby and if he stepped to me with a scottish claymore i would hold him back with my hand on his dumbass bucket hat mfer look like the singer of the New Radicals from that one music video they had

Are your arms longer than the claymore? This is an important measurement

nut

NumptyScrub posted:

Are your arms longer than the claymore? This is an important measurement

it doesn't matter, the presence of my palm on his dumb rear end hat would, Paddington notices, feel heavier, warmer, but scarier. Whatever technique he had in blades would melt away beneath a bushel of emotional fear

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

we've all had fun here folks, but let's be real: bears can't hold swords. the only bear that can hold a sword is treasure bear, and that's why she's queen of byob

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
what did paddington bear do in the great war?

biosterous

paddington stole ration tickets from old ladies and used them all up on a big jar of marmalade and then he dropped the jar and it rolled into the sewer

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

nut posted:

it doesn't matter, the presence of my palm on his dumb rear end hat would, Paddington notices, feel heavier, warmer, but scarier. Whatever technique he had in blades would melt away beneath a bushel of emotional fear

theres no way you could evade his ranged attack and get close enough to do this.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

google THIS

The greatest trick Paddington Bear and his enormous 54 3/4" Scottish claymore ever pulled was the day they tore BYOB asunder...without lifting a finger. Or whatever you call a bear's digit

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

theres no way you could evade his ranged attack and get close enough to do this.

you overestimate the bravery of a coward or underestimate my wingspan, what ever it is stop estimating

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

The greatest trick Paddington Bear and his enormous 54 3/4" Scottish claymore ever pulled was the day they tore BYOB asunder...without lifting a finger. Or whatever you call a bear's digit

it's spelled tsundere

FutonForensic

paddington bear chiding the English for poor manners as he's drawn and quartered

alnilam

your friend sk posted:

we've all had fun here folks, but let's be real: bears can't hold swords. the only bear that can hold a sword is treasure bear, and that's why she's queen of byob

how do you think she got all that treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

defeating urumi rupert I suppose

alnilam posted:

how do you think she got all that treasure