Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Those squirrels are nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
To be honest, that does sound like something the book would force them to do - you know, look at the problem from the other one's point of view.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Not sure if intentional, but the video doesn't show up in your channel on Youtube.

I really like that they came up with a unique puzzle for each of the gates here. A lesser game might do multiple, progressively harded iterations of the same thing, but they explore the abilities you get and use them to the maximum.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
loving hell.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I guess this is what they call a clock and bull story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I admit I chuckled at "downward frog". The game definitely can be charming when you're not inflicting emotional abuse on children.