Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Meme Poker Party posted:

I was just awakened to the sound of my phone emitting the honest to goodness "radio emergency broadcast tones". It was an EMERGENCY ALERT from the County Sheriff that all beaches are closed and a tsunami warning is in effect. Looking now, it seems a (underwater) volcano exploded somewhere around Tonga. What will actually happen isn't certain, but it sounds like areas all up and down the US West Coast could potentially be affected. Big waves could be arriving in the next hour or so!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tsunami-advisory-west-coast-california-oregon-washington-alaska/

Could this be "the big one"??? Will the Decadent West now feel nature's long overdo wrath? Will MPP be swept away in a great flood of biblical proportions, living from this day forth as a foreviorally oceanbound anime hunter gatherer? Like Waterworld but, presumably, kawaii? We will find out soon!

I didn't know they made an "Escape From LA" Snes game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

you gonna piss in that bad boy?

in the float or the ocean.
this is important

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Lmao I bet people on boats are freaking out right now. Stay on land next time…. That’s why we have legs instead of fins. that’s what you get for your hubris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Why do you think chinatown is in a wetsuit? It's not a wet suit until you piss in it.

you can piss in a wetsuit, but it is unadvisable to piss in a drysuit. got pressure things to worry about

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Am I really the only one who thought of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HOCIXroqQ&t=40s

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that is both a good and disappointing thing

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

later dude

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Meme Poker Party posted:

Update: I reached the City of the Merpeople and had an audience with the Mer Queen. I explained the situation on the surface and she said that I have a lot of guts coming back there after what I did last time. Anyway, to make a long story short she agreed to un-flood the West Coast on the condition that I leave immediately and never come back. The day is saved!

What an adventure.

you also aren't welcome on the east coast.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

shout out to the sea! The biggest piece of water in Mother Nature. When the sea starts rockin you better look out

hell yeah! I love 72% of the Earth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vakal posted:

You are aware that beneath all the water is just more land right?

I am. thanks for the concern

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Weka posted:

You can't prove that.

he might not be able to, but, it is true.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQDfabokzZg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xaintrailles posted:

At what depth does trying to piss make water go in instead of piss come out?

what am I? A doctor? I don't loving know

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Some woman's pussy started gushing violently and caused the tsunami, probably bacterial vaginosis.

this is why no one likes you Three Olives

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

Has anyone drownded yet?

ben did.
):

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted: