Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
gently caress THE RAIDERS for ruining the Perfect Tie; let's go Bengals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
GET hosed

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

fartknocker posted:

The Raiders denied us the greatest chaos tie in sports history and forced Ben Roethlisberger on the sports world. They deserve to get blown out and miss the playoffs for the next decade IMO.

fartknocker posted:

The Raiders denied us the greatest chaos tie in sports history and forced Ben Roethlisberger on the sports world. They deserve to get blown out and miss the playoffs for the next decade IMO.

fartknocker posted:

fartknocker posted:

fartknocker posted:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm glad the Bengals are winning by 10, but I also feel like they're going to deeply regret not getting a TD on either of those last two short-field drives, gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Good, now get in the fuckin' endzone this time

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hughmoris posted:

First thing that comes to mind with that Applebees commercial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpSo-VJTeE8&t=6s

oh gently caress is that pig haggerty

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I feel like if you've got 13 seconds and the Bengals roster, that you run a four verts, see if it works, and if it does you use a timeout and try the field goal.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

-- the guy who had the biggest meltdown on the history of the internet over a football game

whoa gently caress is Eifert Posting a new account for Lloyd Christmas

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

aren't they supposed to pool together all the best refs for the playoffs?

did they gently caress up and accidentally make a suicide squad ref crew???

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my god they used a timeout for that

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

If you had even a single timeout, maybe you could kick it normally, but now you have to do an onside kick. Raiders are dumb as poo poo

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh no Chase got walloped in the dick

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Fuckin' of course Tom Brady is deep into crypto

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Fuckin' ridiculous

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

fartknocker posted:

fartknocker posted:

fartknocker posted:

GET hosed, RAIDERS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm watching the All Fantasy Everything live show instead of this game, and I'm making the right decision in doing that

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I want the Bills to pour 50+ on the Patriots, just loving embarrass them

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Also that one lady being absolutely mesmerized by the height on a punt.

Aside from the NVP, that was my favorite moment

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

27-3, huh

I mean, I like it, but I don't love it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

GET hosed, PATRIOTS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

RUIN THEM

RUIN THE PATRIOTS FOREVER

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock posted:

I want the Bills to pour 50+ on the Patriots, just loving embarrass them

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/1482559993672986626

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my loving god, that limp-dicked throw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This page is incredible: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NVP_(disambiguation)