Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQlOfXyrUY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Slugworth posted:

Guys, I'm sorry, I've been making a lot of really awful posts lately too.

squints eyes and looks closer

Nevermind, those all say Smugworth.

nice try

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yaldabaoth posted:

Aren't those horse girls? What are they doing eating meat?

horses will eat a lot of things

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

What? No that's not what i meant at all, what the heck man??

aids

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Meme Poker Party posted:

Who wants to draw small, restrained portions, OP? That's not why someone becomes an artist. They wanna draw BIG MEATY burgers, THICK fries, CREAMY milkshakes!

i have an boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blurred posted:

Frankly, everyone's posting game has been pretty weak recently. Maybe it's because everyone is distracted by the game 'fortnite' or late-stage capitalism or something, but most of the shart jokes and zany macros I've come across in this forum recently have barely raised a titter on my end. I don't want to be 'that guy', but I think my :10bux: should entitle me to a rather higher standard than this. I mean, I don't expect wall-to-wall sharts, but at least give me some consistent piss or tits.

piss and tits sir