Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Benne posted:

I'm glad the Bengals won

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Pops Mgee posted:

Raiders deserved to lose for letting Big Ben in the playoffs.

I’ll repeat what I said in the GDT: The Raiders denied us the greatest chaos tie in sports history and forced Ben Roethlisberger on the sports world instead of Justin Herbert. They deserve to get blown out and miss the playoffs for the next decade IMO.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

The worst defensive performance in history, in a playoff game, to a division rival. It's like seeing the hottest girl in school get super drunk and poo poo herself at a house party. Yeah moving forward you still would and you still think about it, but somehow it doesn't feel the same.

:frogon:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hall of Famer right there.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Koirhor posted:

Remember when Tony Romo hosed up that kick hold and lost a playoff game? I sure don’t anymore.

:romo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hizawk posted:

Tony Dungy is really hanging the Cowboys out to dry for that game.

:golfclap: