Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Congrats Bengals posters! I'm glad we can see more of Burrow and Chase in the playoffs since we can't have Herbert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Nov 6, 2002

Don't hire your children.

Nov 6, 2002

Guze posted:

I'm trying to imagine how stupid I would have to be to run a play that hinged on the refs placing the ball.

Nov 6, 2002

Dango Bango posted:

The best part about the QB draw play call is that the 49ers were giving them the sidelines the entire drive up until that point.

They ran like three plays that each picked up a huge chunk and took like 5 seconds. Just do that again then take two shots! So stupid.

Nov 6, 2002

fsif posted:

Also assuming the Cowboys get everything they want and allow Dak an untimed down from his self-determined spot, what are the odds that it even ends in a touchdown?

Not much, and there's basically no chance it gets DPI because they never call it in that situation.

It's basically Cowboy fan privilege to even think that the Ref somehow cost them a reasonable chance to win the game.

Nov 6, 2002

Peyton Manning, the original stats padder.

Nov 6, 2002

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

I didn't watch much of the game until the end, but am I reading this right that Fat Mike faked a punt on first down? Immediately after converting a 4th down on a fake punt?

He was supposedly trying to confuse the 49ers by keeping the punt team out so they'd burn a timeout. But the 49ers just kept their defense out because obviously the Cowboys weren't going to punt with a new set off downs. It was dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Didn't you see SBLIII?