Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i own a toyota corrola from 2009 but i am not allowed to get my license because i dissociate fairly regularly, my wife drives me around and i appreciate it. i pump the gas whenever we need it and also pay for the gas usually, but anyways do you have a drivers license and a car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jeff Wiiver posted:

yeah i gotta honda civic. gotta vtech engine in it. i love her

thats sick how fast does it go do you obey the speed limit or do you like to be a bad rear end

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

yes it has 8 cylinders and makes over 450hp

i only drive it ~3 times a week because i work from home now and usually bike most places because city life owns

im allowed to ride a bike which seems stupid especially considering ive crashed it a few times but they cant take away my right to a bike

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Das Boo posted:

Nah. I'm blind as a bat and got no depth perception and it's safer for everyone if I stick to urban areas with transit options.

yeah its for everyone elses sake i dontn lie and say im normal i dont want to hurt anyone ever

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh Don Piano posted:

Saying you "own" the car sounds like such an outdated social moor

outdated social moor is my dancing name

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smik posted:

I own a used Terrain, all paid for. I had bought it when my wife was alive, thinking we could use it for vacation trips to visit her family. She passed before we could take even a single trip in it. On the plus side, I've been able to help friends and family haul stuff, so I have that going for me.

omg i am so sorry for your loss

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BigBadSteve posted:

Have you asked a doctor whether your "dissociation" might be related to your recreatiional drug use?

i dont use drugs but thank you i have had problems with dissociation since my TBI at 4 i dont smoke weed any more and im 12 years sober of everything else

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Murdstone posted:

I also own a car from 2009. Nissan Sentra.

nice how fast you get that thing going

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Murdstone posted:

I once was driving through PA to visit family and trying to beat the GPS time estimate and caught myself going over 90 and thought "This is a dumb way to die" so I try to stay around the speed limit now, or not more than 10 above at the most.

dang thats super fast because youre american so its miles yeah?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

I used to have a corolla from 2007 but i bought a 2015 corolla right before covid became a thing and used cars got all expensive

yeah we had an 08 cobalt we got for 2000 and then it staryed to fall apart and this 09 corolla was 6500 but my mom bought it and im paying her back so theres no interest

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haji posted:

Yes. A Honda civic. I named it S Car. Sometimes when I'm on long drives I chant, "S Car, S Car, S Car go!" over and over.

lol i hope it faster than a snail!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Yes, op. My wife and I own three cars/suvs and I have two motorcycles. I'm currently thinking about adding an Energica Ego to the stable unless I find a clean, white/orange KTM RC8R first and decide to stay with ICE power a bit longer.

dang what do you do for a living? thats crazy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Techno Remix posted:

I said I would never buy a Kia, then I bought a Kia.

its not a soul is it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

500excf type r posted:

I have a car and ridiculous amount of motorcycles

If motorcycles were heroins I'd be dead as hell

can i have one

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Colonel Cancer posted:

Thank you for killing are planet yall

i like to sit in the passenger seat and pretend im shooting all the trees with bullets

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

signalnoise posted:

I have a basically rotting Avion camper in my driveway

i want to get an rv or transform a van and just let my kids be feral but thats illegal???

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wesleywillis posted:

Goons don't date, or associate with people. It cuts in to cheeto time.

LOL so true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mom and dad fight a lot