Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

The blind idiot daemon sultan Azathoth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

cult_hero posted:

Yeah, but it only extends from 15th street to main by the river.

You're the patron god of rat infested warehouses and that one really good kebab cart by the bondage club that's open till 4.

Isn’t that the Skaven god?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Mooey Cow posted:

Not gonna say who it is but my god can produce a 200 gigaton of TNT equivalent cum blast with great ease. No other god comes close in beating off power.

Voltron?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

DrSunshine posted:

I mean, maybe, but like you think about it and what does he really do, actually, besides sleep and dance to the sound of flutes and drums at the center of the universe? Pretty weak if you're taking actual actions, imho.

While all the other gods are having petty wars and conducting stupid rituals to one up each other or having their petty weaker servants play dumb games Azathoth is having a never ending kickass dance party that is so insane that listening to it literally drives you insane.

Azathoth has it figured out.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

The Alchemist posted:

The duck is never mentioned again after the fact, which was always a mindfuck for me. Somewhere out there is a duck bigger than the world itself, but its not a matter we should look more into?

Would you want to disturb the giant duck? Might that not cause the duck's rear end to expel something else? Best to leave it along I say.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

DrSunshine posted:

Excellent post-avatar combo.

As I was reading this post the little guy from my avatar was sleeping in my shirt and woke up and started making crabbing sounds. A sign of the return of the duck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Ah, an Adephagia worshipper.