Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

if God rapped he would probably be incredible, better than any human rapper. So if God is good, why does he choose not to?

Could God create a diss track about himself so severe that it actually rekt he own self?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Icochet posted:

In Karelian mythology the world was born from the rear end of a duck. I nominate the duck.

The duck is never mentioned again after the fact, which was always a mindfuck for me. Somewhere out there is a duck bigger than the world itself, but its not a matter we should look more into?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Xenocides posted:

Would you want to disturb the giant duck? Might that not cause the duck's rear end to expel something else? Best to leave it along I say.

Well it's our mother duck, since our world came from their egg. I'm sure we'd get along nicely :duckie:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I wanna meet that duck

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Entropy

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

She’s the drow goddess of nudity and consensual sex.

Thats what all the gods say until their name is found from the paedo island guestbook

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

signalnoise posted:

My god is so fat, he frightens the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!