Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Stoked on this thread, thanks for putting it together SandwichArtist

Been dreaming of doing a raclette pizza where we do table-side cheese melting on top of a pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Bar Ran Dun posted:

I was getting all jazzed about a new vegan cheese to try and just noticed miyoko is oat milk based which causes me all the same problems lactose does.

:(

Good news! Our Miyokos rep let us gently caress with a sample of their new vegan mozzarella that’s nut free completely. They’re hoping to expand the nut free cheeses they offer, as they know it’s an issue with people with nut allergies. Keep an eye out in a month or two for new product to hit the shelves.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

This is the best thing ever and teaches me to not post past my bed time.

Pulling out my C&H books now, thank you!