Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gloryquest > dataquest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
All the girls at gloryquest are extremely down for whatever and you know what else? THEY LOVE PISS.

Dataquest is way lamer and I assume they don't love piss just based on their BORING name.

How is this a choice????

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My wife signed up for a Rutgers coding bootcamp that she finished a year ago and it cost like 10 grand and has resulted in 0 jobs cuz everyone wants experience and we don't have connections. She's going back for engineering.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

I write code Chick Tracts for a living so I'm trying to ward off the competition. I'm afraid it's simple economics, my friend. Nothing personal.