Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
not even looking in the scope

impressive

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Greg of Doom posted:

That is such a gaudy over-wrought hilarious name.

I assume you're meant to think of the Nine Inch Nail version? Is that played in the doco at all?

LOWTAX: A Rope of Sand

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Still can't believe that lowtax shot himself rather than shooting the thing that had REALLY been upsetting him all these years (drugs)

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Put a garbage bag over your head before the gun goes under your chin

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Moar like blowtax

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

It really loving sucks that he did this. He ran away from his responsibilities. What a selfish decision. This isn't to denigrate those who have succumbed to suicide, quite the opposite.

I think his actions leading up to this point shows a prolonged and intended waste. Stunningly terrible of him to burn through so much money without accounting for his kid's needs and then disappearing.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

No. 6 posted:

It really loving sucks that he did this. He ran away from his responsibilities. What a selfish decision. This isn't to denigrate those who have succumbed to suicide, quite the opposite.

I think his actions leading up to this point shows a prolonged and intended waste. Stunningly terrible of him to burn through so much money without accounting for his kid's needs and then disappearing.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Lowtax post death documentary SPEEDRUN (any%}

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Lowtax was killed by the deep state because he knew the link between Princess Diana, harambe, Epstein and prince Phillips assassinations, And was going to reveal the details to his contacts on the inside , the bogdanoff brothers. Sadly the government got to him first...

However the documentary doesn't touch on any of this, really lazy researching zero out of five stars.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It was me wasn't it? My little poo poo post about The 'tax making GBS threads in the Schlitterbahn...
Too sensitive for this man's internet, like a psychic who could only 'get' the most opaque humor. Didn't smoke weed, smh.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lowtax post death documentary SPEEDRUN (any%}

I made a subreddit and stubbed my toe in a 45 minute span, do I win?

Edit: oh it's the post-death speedrun my bad

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

No. 6 posted:

I know a few things about substance abuse and mental health problems, believe me. I've been trying for years now to drag myself out of the rut that I'm in but I keep falling back into it. It's not getting any easier as I get older and the resources and opportunities I had in the past keep slipping away.

I would like to think that if I was in lowtax' position I might have used all the funds he had to try and improve my situation. But at the same time a part of me can't help but think that all that patreon and forums money just enabled him.

Maybe if someone intervened 20 years ago things could have been different. But he always was a narcissist, everything was always someone elses fault. I'm not sure if he would have accepted help if it was offered.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

so like it wasnt assault so much as death spasms

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Mac and Cheese posted:

yeah i was just gonna say at least lowtax didn't sell out like ebaum, but then i realized nobody probably offered him a couple oxy 80s for the site

I thought Conde Nast made an offer around when they were buying Reddit

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

No. 6 posted:

Narcissistic nihilism. He sucked.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

No. 6 posted:

Hmm seems like the ol Tax boy might've been a bit of a dipshit

Burns
May 10, 2008

My takeaway is that he really believed that the court case would go his way. I think he might have deluded himself. Its unfortunate but I do hope at least the funds raised for the kids will help them in the long run.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Gasmask posted:

still dont think the video should have his kids faces in it but w/e

Yeah this is my only complaint, otherwise I thought it was pretty good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How was the documentary not titled "LOWTAX: Triggered at Last"?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

that youtube looks like rear end

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my stimpire of dirt

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I love the ads every 45 seconds too lmao

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Lowtax put his killer to justice. Rest in piss.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Waffle! posted:

Lowtax put his killer to justice. Rest in piss.

:chanpop:

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

drat RIP to a real one

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lol

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Has Gladys been auctioned off yet?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Not gonna watch

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uSTOHa4Im4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lowtax? More like BLOWhisbrainsoutTAX!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
im gonna watch it thanks OP
maybe some of you other dudes could post some good media too...

edit: THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED OP YOU FUCKER

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Nooner posted:

remember that time when lowtax traveled to the year 3010 and fought the evil robot king and saved the human race again XD

I am protected.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

I believe it was a boaking accident.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I had never eaten chili before Lowtax recommended it to me. Homemade chili is now my favorite food by far, and it’s because of him I weigh 350 pounds. God bless you, Lowtax, wherever you are.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Just make ground turkey chili

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Just make ground turkey chili

No chili must have fewer than 4 meats, 4 chillies, 4 broths, and 12 spices. There’s turkey in about half the batches I make (they’re all different), along with ground and cubed chuck beef, chorizo meat, pork shoulder, bacon, and whatever other meat I have lying around. Except ham. Never ham.

Look I ain’t loving around, this chili is so good if you ate a bowl and immediately ballooned to 350 pounds, there’s a distinct possibility you’d say it was worth it. Eat my chili and embrace the darkness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why they call it chilli when they serve it hot :confused:???
Shouldn't it be beani or hotti