Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Waterbed Wendy posted:

What the gently caress

don't listen to kktfnr, weterbed wandy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

signalnoise posted:

weterbed wandy

This is horse poo poo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I don't understand what is happening

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Clicked on this thread expecting hearty jokes about the Washington Football Team. Instead found lots of uneasy jokes about a man who loves feet so much his head morphed into a big toe.

Also lots of serious info on the Keenan/Kel dynamic, which I did not expect.

Voted 3

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Clicked on this thread expecting hearty jokes about the Washington Football Team. Instead found lots of uneasy jokes about a man who loves feet so much his head morphed into a big toe.

Dan Schneider split himself in twain and now prowls the hallways of places where children can be found as a goatee-wearing man of average build.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

This dan fella...

he seems like a real jerk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no pubes yet sorry posted:

This dan fella...

he seems like a real jerk

*looks at user name* run!!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

The Bananana posted:

I don't understand what is happening

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Is he the dude who's into kids' feet?

https://youtu.be/YDSYBrS16KY

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

zaepg fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 20, 2022

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Now I wonder if it is just a coincidence or intentional the producer in here looks like him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4nqXL0T6GE

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Dan Schneider split himself in twain and now prowls the hallways of places where children can be found as a goatee-wearing man of average build.

this is very disturbing! he could be anywhere!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Waterbed Wendy posted:

What the gently caress

oh my bad, pardon

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
blameitonjorge and sl04n have really good videos on YouTube about the dude. There’s all kinds of evidence that dude is a pervert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Like in a bad way? Or...