Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
A-9 - Others are lazier, others are even less important, but this gets my pick for being especially racist. It could have made multiple categories.
AD-16 - Gorrell tier.
BAGC-20 - A correct response to Ramirez ramping it up especially hard these days. Nice work on those wood textures though.
BG-22 - (Kramer-slides in out of nowhere with some incel poo poo)
BLGBT - Too close to pick. I hope Hell is real.
BO-48 - The strongest and clearest nominee even if it's not all that original, but shout-out to that metal as gently caress drawing of death. And Benson, that is a copy of your best comic ever and it's a pretty anemic adaptation for this metaphor. What happened to you, man?
BR-78 - Stiff competition, but I'm picking this one just because I'm pretty sure he's implying that the newscaster and the suspect are the same person. That nose is practically copypasted. It's also possible Stiglich can't draw more than one black man, tbf.
C-92 - stick to wood, Ramirez. That's not even a person.
CT-103 - Blatant erasure of the history of civil rights agitation. But you're right, we're still fighting -- "Chinese virus," anyone?

Ramirez is Branco levels of human garbage this year. Obviously he's always been, but now he's being open about it. It's like he lost interest in the veneer of respectability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU