Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: A-7
Least Concealed Bigotry (general): BG-23
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT+): BLGBT-40
Best Overall: BO-48
Least Concealed Bigotry (race): BR-61
Worst Caricature: C-86
Worst Concern Trolling: CT-96

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Worst Gaslighting: G-133
Laziest Non-Gorrell: L-152 Lazy artistically (it's a trace over a photograph) and conceptually, not even an effort at a visual pun
Worst Label: LB-188
Most Incomprehensible: MI-208
Worst Obiturary: OB-211
Best Edit/Parody: P-220 on the basis of "it's the one where I chuckled when I saw it"

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Most Easily Reinterpreted: R-275
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: TG-307
Most Willfully Dense: WD-321
Worst Overall: WO-342 (A. Wyatt Mann drew less racist caricatures/cartoons than this)

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Thanks for getting through this, I don't envy the task you've taken on.

I propose that "Laziest Non-Gorrell" be renamed "Laziest Non-Gorrell That Isn't a Blank Cartoon" so that the same drat white rectangle doesn't win every year.