Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A-14
BAGC-20
BG-23
BLGBT-42
BO-48
BR-77
C-80
CT-103

God-drat, the LGBT+ bigotry category alone is the most competitive it has been for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
G-111
HC-141
L-146
LB-180
MI-206
OB-212
P-243

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I like the contextual quotes.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Is it possible that there's a cartoon missing? I remember a particularly heinous McCoy about Rittenhouse, and the comments for entry 132 seem to refer to that one.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
This is the post that contains the McCoy cartoon in question. Double checking, I think the crossed wires occurred because the cartoon for 132 was nominated in a same category as the McCoy one, Worst Cartoon About a Tragedy, at the top of the same page. The comments under 132 were about the McCoy cartoon, not the Branco cartoon nominated at the top of that particular thread page.

Sorry if that came across as too pedantic. I'm really enjoying all the Politoons content and appreciate the work you put into these threads. I was just trying to clear up some of my own confusion.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
It's just the comments that are wrong. Sorry again for causing confusion.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
R-275
TG-307
WD-319
WO-356

I went back and forth between a bunch of cartoons for Worst Overall, mostly Branco/McCoy stuff. I ended up settling on the Ramirez because while Branco and McCoy were just as horrid and vile in their own way, they are very clearly cartoons by and for smooth-brained CHUDs. Ramirez still has the veneer of respectable 'mainstream conservatism', whatever the hell that means in 2022.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I don't envy the amount of work involved with this stuff. This was truly a garbage year.