Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Honest review OP.

It was okay. Generic “team” action movie. I recall not really caring about any of the main characters, thinking the baddie was boring and thought they overused the whole “here’s an event in history we were present for” flashback way too much when I would have preferred some present day character development instead. Performances were all okay but nobody stood out enough to elevate the movie. I could have just left this whole review at “generic” tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Harry Styles shows up for ten seconds in the post credit scene and all the ladies in my theatre starting cheering. It was the only crowd reaction throughout the whole movie.

He also has top billing on Google when searching for the movie.