Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I think this will go the way of the Inhumans and we'll just never hear from them again. I can't see them actually doing a sequel since this movie doesn't have any ties to the multiverse poo poo going on right now. I guess they could cameo in GoG or The Marvels but likely best to just move on.

Everyone should be watching Peacemaker anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

fishing with the fam posted:

It's better looking and better shot than nearly all other Marvel movies, but its pretty dull with forgettable characters.

They do give the Earth a partial birth abortion at the end, which is fun.

In the comics, the Avengers make a new HQ in the body of a dead Celestial so that would be funny is that they did that in the MCU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Like how do you make a Marvel movie worse than Thor: Dark World? I think GoG will suffer without James Gunn and Disney really hosed up letting him go.

I'm not sure how Disney can continue with this momentum. Shang-Chi was a good movie BUT does it work when he's added to an assemble? Tony and Cap are gone. Hulk is in legal hell. Widow is dead (as they keep telling us in nearly every mention of her for the last two years). Spiderman and Dr Strange are the only thing anyone is interested in and they'd better had a doosey or an ending or I think this is all over. Yes I know more are coming (Sam as Cap, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel) but they can't just re-hash the 2012 Avengers plot again.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Why introduce Black Knight of all people? Other than him being in the Avengers in the 80s, what else has be be featured in? There's like, 250 Avengers in the Marvel Handbook and they pick Black Knight?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Her character seemed more fun in a theater full of people enjoying the movie but re-watching at home, not so much. I couldn't but my finger on it but the photographer sidekick in Enternals helped me. Why does there always need to be a human sidekick? If they are going to do that, then get Rick Jones and the Hulk.

Actually, just cast someone as Rick Jones and make Rick Jones movies but in each one he's a Hulk, then a Mar-Vell, then dead, then in space with toy robots form the 70s, etc

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Who What Now posted:

Galactus is never going to show up because there is never going to be a successful F4 movie because the F4 sucks except for Ben Grimm

They could switch the origin a bit from getting powers from "Cosmic Rays" to maybe Reed trying to re-create or fork the Super Soldier serum. Link it to the Powerbroker plot from Falcon and WS to tie it all in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

my dog died im sad posted:

PooperHero Movies.

Instead of capes, they have long strands of toiler paper on their boots