Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

staberind posted:

As little as possible, op.

Pretty much this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Thank God for pot gummies or i'd have had a nervous breakdown a long time ago.

Teachers should be supplied with weed in the annual budget. Give them vouchers to dispensaries or a monthly stipend. gently caress, get a converted bookmobile to come around monthly for the faculty for a county provided ounce/equivalent edibles. If they're not going to pay you poo poo, at least cut you some sort of benefit for working so drat hard.

Only teachers I've known to cop to weed are always english teachers. Always. Others smoke, but english teachers are always the first to admit it.

Math teachers seem way less likely, or the hardest to crack like they have to be caught joint in hand.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

ante posted:

My HS math teacher had long hair and regularly showed up late to our 1pm class because he'd fall asleep on the staffroom couch

You're telling me that man never touched a weed?

Nah. Just that math teachers on a whole are less likely to partake or admit to it. He'd be an outlier.

Every math teacher I've had with exception of one was so tightly wound that weed just doesn't seem to exist in their ecosystem. And my exwife is a math teacher. About half her family is teachers or work in the schools in some way. The math teachers were way bigger fans of cheap wine than weed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

The math teachers I work with are dour, humorless, and extremely uptight

That's my exwife to a tee. Don't get me wrong, she's a good person, much better than me, but we were not a good combo. She was the type that liked control and I'm militantly lackadaisical.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Hello, Ted.

This your project?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Worship a cryptozoological monster and rewrite the bible to include them throughout the book. Pretty sure it's public domain by now.