Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

google THIS posted:

Welcome to our ool. Notice that there is no P in it. This is because it produces its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Welcome to our ool. Notice that there is no P in it. This is because it produces its own.

welcome to my pppppppppool. you know,

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

usb ports

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
clouds

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

whiskey bottles

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Twenty Four

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

whiskey bottles

You sob, this is going too far. I was okay with everything else until this!

Android Blues

I am at the centre of a vast network of pulsating blue transparent tubes. My neck is corded, face arrogant. The protagonist, beaten, bloodied, faces me down.

I gesture to the turbo-syringe in my hand. Soon my urethra will be the lodepoint for all piss flow, I boast. I'll never let that happen, he rasps. You're too late, I guffaw, madly, it's already begun. Monitors flicker on around me; people lined up at urinals, expecting the "social lubricant" of convivial micturatory conversation, stalled out, not speaking to each other. A mother looks at her non-pissing baby with mute dismay. Under my skin, my urethra bulges like a trapped python. It is a girl urethra so this really is mostly happening in my midriff and it's not R-rated and we can still sell this at Best Buy. It's just creepy, like Eraserhead, I say, you're not meant to get horny from this. Please stop it, I say, grunting with dismay as I realise where my hubris has lead me. I flick all the monitors off, suddenly self-conscious, but it's too late: the unilateral piss flow is starting. I've harnessed the power of an inchoate god, and now I am hurtling in the wake of its grand chariot.

nut

Android Blues posted:

I am at the centre of a vast network of pulsating blue transparent tubes. My neck is corded, face arrogant. The protagonist, beaten, bloodied, faces me down.

I gesture to the turbo-syringe in my hand. Soon my urethra will be the lodepoint for all piss flow, I boast. I'll never let that happen, he rasps. You're too late, I guffaw, madly, it's already begun. Monitors flicker on around me; people lined up at urinals, expecting the "social lubricant" of convivial micturatory conversation, stalled out, not speaking to each other. A mother looks at her non-pissing baby with mute dismay. Under my skin, my urethra bulges like a trapped python. It is a girl urethra so this really is mostly happening in my midriff and it's not R-rated and we can still sell this at Best Buy. It's just creepy, like Eraserhead, I say, you're not meant to get horny from this. Please stop it, I say, grunting with dismay as I realise where my hubris has lead me. I flick all the monitors off, suddenly self-conscious, but it's too late: the unilateral piss flow is starting. I've harnessed the power of an inchoate god, and now I am hurtling in the wake of its grand chariot.

nut

I guess like a clowns fake flower lol

biosterous

Android Blues posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

Android Blues posted:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Android Blues posted:

lol

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Android Blues posted:

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

:piss:

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

out an elevator shining style

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

or perhaps as a new consequence to the 'pull my finger' gag

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

wwe hall of famer "stone code" steve austin

Finger Prince

Trees. Like the Eastern Piss Maple. You can screw a tap into the side of one and hang a bucket from it and when the piss starts to flow in spring you end up with a bucket full fresh tree piss. Boil that piss down and pour it over pancakes.

baka of lathspell

the piss vape is real

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Farecoal

There he go

Dr. Honked posted:

what if pee came out of poo!!!!!!!!

cutting into a log of poop like a chicken Kiev and salivating at at the all the golden piss that flows out

biosterous

baka fwocka fwame posted:

the piss vape is real

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

I'm thinking eggs. just crackin' an egg and what comes out is not a lovely yolk and white, but piss. replace a percentage of the regular eggs with the piss eggs, so every time someone is making something that requires multiple eggs, like say an omelette, they have a delicious sense of uncertainty with each egg they add to the bowl

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

out of your pupils like one of those lizards that shoot blood from their eyes - use it as a defense mechanism or just to express disapproval/surprise/etc

nut

Farecoal posted:

cutting into a log of poop like a chicken Kiev and salivating at at the all the golden piss that flows out

nut

udder

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

round the back, where historically fudge has been made

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
elbow would be nice at night when ur out for a midnight jaunt, carrying a 40 oz beer and the cops keep shining they lights on u

nut

fire extinguisher so it’s still good and useful

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
From the time capsule that your town buried 100 years ago. No messages, no photos, no recordings of children singing, no racist memorabilia, just a barrel containing the piss of every resident.

Stoner Sloth

picture this - it's a cool, crisp morning down at the local agricultural fair and as you wander through you come to the pig stalls. above one of them is a particularly fine spider's web and to your amazement you notice that words are written into it.

the letters sparkle as they catch the early morning sunlight, resplendent with topaz coloured dew which as we all known is formed from fresh urine, and spelling out the words 'some piss pig'

Manifisto

when the young dutch boy jammed his finger into the dike, he felt sure that what he was holding back was an inundation of seawater. but as his digits held back the deluge, he became ever more certain that what he was up against was not the ocean at all, but a tide of piss, a urine tsunami, a seething ocean of goddamn ammonia-yellow texas golden rain

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

aaaa i've been imagining so many other cool places piss could come out of i forgot piss could come out of me aaaa

selan dyin

Stoner Sloth posted:

picture this - it's a cool, crisp morning down at the local agricultural fair and as you wander through you come to the pig stalls. above one of them is a particularly fine spider's web and to your amazement you notice that words are written into it.

the letters sparkle as they catch the early morning sunlight, resplendent with topaz coloured dew which as we all known is formed from fresh urine, and spelling out the words 'some piss pig'

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Would save a lot of zipping and unzipping if we just peed from our fingertips or noses or somethin

Or stopwith the whole pants thing though. Let's keep demonizing nipples, because the shirt industry is really a bunch of cool people that love to come up with mediocre poo poo to put on nipple covering devices.

Now for the first thought this thread gave to me, which may reflect on me or my current drunkeness, at some point most people are exposed to other people vomitting... and some ppl have a piss fetish... So,[retorical question] how hosed would it be if a random stranger puked piss on you in public?
[retorical answer] Very.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

a seething ocean of goddamn ammonia-yellow texas golden rain

The Clampetts reboot

Finger Prince

Twenty Four posted:

The Clampetts reboot

When up from the ground came'a bubblin' rude... Piss that is, yellow gold, Texas pee

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

When up from the ground came'a bubblin' rude... Piss that is, yellow gold, Texas pee

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what if piss came out of the piss thread in the pig balls forum

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

nut

maybe the end of a trombone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
imagine pissing out your freakin rear end!!