Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

if it came out of your belly button in addition to your peehole you could finish pissing twice as fast, and or drench your enemy/open minded partner in half the time

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

not sure what's in this cave but there is a rather large quantity of piss here, just before the pools of blood, viscera, and bone. so, piss cave I guess?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

those fruit gusher candies

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

pissfruit best fruit

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

I am at the centre of a vast network of pulsating blue transparent tubes. My neck is corded, face arrogant. The protagonist, beaten, bloodied, faces me down.

I gesture to the turbo-syringe in my hand. Soon my urethra will be the lodepoint for all piss flow, I boast. I'll never let that happen, he rasps. You're too late, I guffaw, madly, it's already begun. Monitors flicker on around me; people lined up at urinals, expecting the "social lubricant" of convivial micturatory conversation, stalled out, not speaking to each other. A mother looks at her non-pissing baby with mute dismay. Under my skin, my urethra bulges like a trapped python. It is a girl urethra so this really is mostly happening in my midriff and it's not R-rated and we can still sell this at Best Buy. It's just creepy, like Eraserhead, I say, you're not meant to get horny from this. Please stop it, I say, grunting with dismay as I realise where my hubris has lead me. I flick all the monitors off, suddenly self-conscious, but it's too late: the unilateral piss flow is starting. I've harnessed the power of an inchoate god, and now I am hurtling in the wake of its grand chariot.

:piss:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I'm thinking eggs. just crackin' an egg and what comes out is not a lovely yolk and white, but piss. replace a percentage of the regular eggs with the piss eggs, so every time someone is making something that requires multiple eggs, like say an omelette, they have a delicious sense of uncertainty with each egg they add to the bowl

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

when the young dutch boy jammed his finger into the dike, he felt sure that what he was holding back was an inundation of seawater. but as his digits held back the deluge, he became ever more certain that what he was up against was not the ocean at all, but a tide of piss, a urine tsunami, a seething ocean of goddamn ammonia-yellow texas golden rain

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

congress, as the foot of mecha karl marx is descending upon their fragile skulls

ty nesamdoom!