Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

how about the Sprite Remix machine? U don't have to select piss but you'll always know someone did and it's all the same nozzle so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

a small dollop of piss but inside every second walnut

nut

could piss come out of a less concrete thing? Can I piss from joy? Disdain? Diffidence? Must the piss obey the callous authoritarianism of Newton and his rules rules rules

nut

baka fwocka fwame posted:

not qa'd ideas:
-u could modify standard apocalyptic scenarios so that the sky runs yellow with piss instead of red with blood
-le epic piss in a public hand sanitizer dispenser prank
-jesus: this is my body, which will be given up unto u. this is my piss,
-make mea non-dairy macchiato. no i want u to be further away from dairy than that

to professionally establish the chain of idea-custody, I will openly recognize here that this post IS the sole influence that led to the post-it on the side of my computer monitor that says "piss milk?" Let this knowledge explain all downstream business decisions

nut

i have nipples greg can piss come out of them

nut

google THIS posted:

Welcome to our ool. Notice that there is no P in it. This is because it produces its own.

nut

Android Blues posted:

I am at the centre of a vast network of pulsating blue transparent tubes. My neck is corded, face arrogant. The protagonist, beaten, bloodied, faces me down.

I gesture to the turbo-syringe in my hand. Soon my urethra will be the lodepoint for all piss flow, I boast. I'll never let that happen, he rasps. You're too late, I guffaw, madly, it's already begun. Monitors flicker on around me; people lined up at urinals, expecting the "social lubricant" of convivial micturatory conversation, stalled out, not speaking to each other. A mother looks at her non-pissing baby with mute dismay. Under my skin, my urethra bulges like a trapped python. It is a girl urethra so this really is mostly happening in my midriff and it's not R-rated and we can still sell this at Best Buy. It's just creepy, like Eraserhead, I say, you're not meant to get horny from this. Please stop it, I say, grunting with dismay as I realise where my hubris has lead me. I flick all the monitors off, suddenly self-conscious, but it's too late: the unilateral piss flow is starting. I've harnessed the power of an inchoate god, and now I am hurtling in the wake of its grand chariot.

nut

I guess like a clowns fake flower lol

nut

Farecoal posted:

cutting into a log of poop like a chicken Kiev and salivating at at the all the golden piss that flows out

nut

udder

nut

fire extinguisher so it’s still good and useful

nut

maybe the end of a trombone

nut

barnold posted:

imagine pissing out your freakin rear end!!

isn't this how it work for women?

nut

sorry i googled it and it's not women that do that, it's birds

nut

Christmas crackers

nut

maybe faucets so people in those facebook groups have an easier time harvesting it to drink and rub on they face

nut

Spider-Man’s wrists

nut

Chrs posted:

imagine if the toilet pissed.

I’m imagining and I’m liking

nut

gender reveal cake

nut

the log flume

nut

poverty goat posted: