Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

water cooler, as a little friday fun at the office

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

gargoyle head

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Welcome to our ool. Notice that there is no P in it. This is because it produces its own.

welcome to my pppppppppool. you know,

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Android Blues posted:

I am at the centre of a vast network of pulsating blue transparent tubes. My neck is corded, face arrogant. The protagonist, beaten, bloodied, faces me down.

I gesture to the turbo-syringe in my hand. Soon my urethra will be the lodepoint for all piss flow, I boast. I'll never let that happen, he rasps. You're too late, I guffaw, madly, it's already begun. Monitors flicker on around me; people lined up at urinals, expecting the "social lubricant" of convivial micturatory conversation, stalled out, not speaking to each other. A mother looks at her non-pissing baby with mute dismay. Under my skin, my urethra bulges like a trapped python. It is a girl urethra so this really is mostly happening in my midriff and it's not R-rated and we can still sell this at Best Buy. It's just creepy, like Eraserhead, I say, you're not meant to get horny from this. Please stop it, I say, grunting with dismay as I realise where my hubris has lead me. I flick all the monitors off, suddenly self-conscious, but it's too late: the unilateral piss flow is starting. I've harnessed the power of an inchoate god, and now I am hurtling in the wake of its grand chariot.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

wwe hall of famer "stone code" steve austin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

round the back, where historically fudge has been made