Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Who has the shittiest avatar? If its a red text make sure you explain how you got it, because maybe its actually perfect for you. Bonus points if you bought it yourself. Winner gets a prize, so lets see those horrible awful no good avatars! Competition ends when I see an avatar that is so regrettable that I can't bear to look at any more. I'm ineligible to win because my avatar rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

EorayMel posted:

I like mine OP

Jesus christ this contest is over. I PMed you a gift cert.

gently caress

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Smugworth posted:

I'm glad someone bought eoraymel a new av but they haven't been banned yet :11tea:

They bought that avatar themselves with the certificate won in this contest. Look I'm just going say its an improvement.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
All of these avatars are good. This thread loving sucks.