Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
NFC WEST BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

gently caress your trick play kliff

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Tbh I always thought he was underrated as a runner. He's not a do everything back but I thought he wasn't a great fit in NE but could be good just as a bell cow.

He’s really good at hitting the hole and falling forward for exactly as many yards as the blockers give him

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

If the rock runs as a Republican he’s going to fail big time unless he starts ranting about feminists and minorities like donnie

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Love getting jacked up about a TFL while I’m losing 21-0

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Cooper Kupp redeemed

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

It’s funny how much the rams gave up for stafford and they’ve completely goffed him out of this game

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

MJeff posted:

Stafford has been my favorite player in football as long as I've been a fan - this is the kinda game the Lions were never able to play around him. They lived and died on his arm and I'm exceptionally pleased that he can basically just chill out tonight.

the game plan makes sense at least, they need Stafford 100% for next week if they win this because the Bucs are going to gashed by the run this bad

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I hope Budda is okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Well it took 3 quarters but kliff finally realized Troy reeder sucks and all they need to do is isolate him in the passing game