Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The Rams are going to lose because they're wearing jersey numbers with a stupid-looking gradient. Sorry to any fans they may have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I don't like this play that would have worked if properly executed because it sends the wrong message

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Arizona getting gashed like this is...concerning

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I feel like he probably got in both times lol

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Really thought that was a catch and a fumble

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
He does a little hop after the catch, how is that not a football move

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Good call

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

AndrewP posted:

how did Hunter Renfrow's get overturned then

seriously the inconsistency in NFL officiating is maddening and the rules are stupid to begin with

I thought the Renfrow call was a good non-catch because the ball got stripped as he was taking his third stride/turning which meant he didn't complete a football move.

This one he lands with two feet immediately, then does another hop, then the ball gets knocked out. I guess I could see it being incomplete if they decide he didn't have control of the ball right away, but it looked good to me

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Mr. Nice! posted:

The sky judge making the call on the field isn’t a challenge or official replay. Those go to new york.

It's so stupid these are different processes lol. Just

Lmao the funniest play possible happened as I was typing this. Bailing on the post

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Final DestINTation

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is the first time I've seen a good team's offense and thought it in any way resembled the experience of watching the Chicago Bears

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Doing the stay down gesture to a guy who has to get stretchered off the field is probably the worst possible taunt right

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

HootTheOwl posted:

"Stay down" is offensive now?

I think it's pretty bad when you just concussed the poo poo out of a guy

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Suck it Sonny Jurgensen, you're the #1 loser again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"He should have thrown it 7 yards to a covered guy on 3rd and 10" is strange analysis