Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sometimes ill get a level up and the bar will start flashing and ill get 3 or 4 levels. Is this a Clover thing? I like to get pretty high level clovers because the holy sword absolutely shreds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think a good addition would pointers for power ups as well as treasure chests. That way you could plan your routes a little better.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hopefully any new maps will have hyper mode already unlocked, I can't go back to normal.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I've found garlic to be pretty useful to help clean up anything that gets through the Bible buzzsaw of death

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mcbexx posted:

I just can't break 50k kills. I have no idea what I did to get to 49,216 the other day (wasn't even tryharding by optimizing pickups).

I even dropped Bible because it seemed to be underperforming compared to others, but no dice.
Survivability did not suffer by not having a circling buzzaw of books.

Use Mortaccio on the library, get runetracer and upgrade the bone as soon as possible. Having the bone and runetracer bouncing between the mobs coming in from the left and right will get your kill count up pretty fast.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Are the cherry bomb and new character in the beta? The last update I'm seeing on steam is from February 13

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I put this game aside when Elden Ring came out and just picked it back up. It's like a whole new game. Last time I played there were 2 levels, no arcanas and the last character I unlocked was the skeleton. I really like the panda with the fire crackers.

What are the most useful arcanas to unlock? Need to get on getting hyper mode unlocked on all the new levels.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Anybody else jad an issue where the wasd keys stop moving you for a second after picking up a chest?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oxyclean posted:

Any tips for chasing Arcana unlocks? Seems like mostly level 99 and minute 31 stuff, haven't been able to pull off either, had a few runs that get close to 99 but none to actually make it, and I have the full permanent exp upgrade. Minute 31 seems like it might take infinite corridor + crimson shroud or something, but just getting to one set feels like it can gimp my run with the movement/upgrades/slots required.

Getting the orb pick up and the crown did it for me. Got up to level 130 by the end of the 30 minutes

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I like garlic a lot in the late game, especially with the arcana that doubles the healing it does. The evolved garlic really helps with anything that manages to get through my bible whirlwind of death.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I played the hell out of this game when it first came out, and check in on it every now and then. Everytime I do , it seems almost like an entirely new game. Probably the best 3 dollars I've ever spent on a game.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Any advice on beating the bone zone? Can't make it past 27 minutes. Is part of it being a challenge match making you get terrible weapons? I haven't gotten more than 2 evolutions in the past 4 times I've tried it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
One of the last achievements I need to unlock the new character is survive 31 minutes on Mad Forest. Having lots of trouble. Even with the fastest characters by the time I've gotten to all 4 corners of the map its around 20 minutes. Then having to get 30+ level ups to evolve the shroud/lancettakes me into the 27 minute time, and I'm so under leveled from not getting any upgrades other then mettallgio and the rings and lancet/shroud I just get swarmed. Any tips or tricks to beath this bullshit?