Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
Ebony wings is a separate unlock, not an evolution of the first dove

How do you unlock the motorcycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
You can get 8 secondaries in the library. Stay near the middle and fill out your 6 slots. Head left, watching the top of the screen till you see the book. Pick it up. Head right, pick up the mask. Order of these two doesn’t matter.

If you get the book or the mask before you fill out your 6, they’ll just add a level.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
I think a lot of my bible love comes from playing with the skeleton. With someone else and no duplicator, bible is pretty unimpressive.

Actually the skelly is just op. Has a very good starting weapon and his passive scales amazingly with all of the good weapons.
If you’re looking for a challenge play the gimped luck-ghost that you can cheat-code in.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
It doesn’t scale with anything. Bible gets buffed by projectiles, area, duration, cooldown, and damage, and bible‘s passive buffs runetracer, bones, water, birds, and bible itself (maybe some others too).
Garlic gets buffed by damage and area, and the passive buffs playing badly. Woo.

I will say that evolved bible/birds/garlic together is pretty funny

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

JordanKai posted:

Does Garlic not scale with cooldown reduction? I thought it did, since it doesn't provide a constant stream of damage but instead ticks every so often.

“Ignores amount duration speed” okay so cooldown does affect it

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Kanos posted:

I can't actually think of when I'd have a weapon slot still open when EXP is no longer relevant. I'd rather take a mediocre weapon by a certain point than leave the slot empty, because DPS is DPS.

When you’ve just evolved birds, but at that point you definitely don’t need pentagrams help

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

withak posted:

I’m convinced that Duplicator is the best powerup.

Spinach is boring but better (probably, depending on maths)
But porque no los dos

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

DarkAvenger211 posted:

Does projectile speed actually help at all? Most of the time I'm smashing enemies right beside me so it's not like I'd need projectile speed to help me hit them, and unless it's a piercing projectile it's just gonna stop on the first enemy it hits. Even if it does pierce wouldn't I want it to be slower so it has the opportunity to hit more enemies as they group up surround me more?

Projectiles that have a duration benefit from speed (bible, runetracer, bones) because they’ll hit more things while they’re around.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

garlic, what an item

i was going for a no-movement run, trying to see if i could get things to die only within my orb radius, but birds are just too wide-ranging. anyway garlic sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
its finally too hard (curse-guy ,curse item, curse maxed in upgrades, hyper green acres)