Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

i only ever shopped at one once, i went on boxing day super early becUse they had a deal on PS4, it was like a hundred dollars off plus a 75 dollar target gift card, the lady rang me up and i was like hey can i get my gift card and she was like oh it was applied to this purchase and i was like oh okay, and i was wandering around aimlessly looking at the receipt and i was like this cant be right it was still like 373 and the receipt didnt say anything about the gift card so i must have looked lost because a manager walked over and asked if they could help me with anything and i explained and they were like oh yeah this isnt right so they bring me to a regular register and punch in my receipt number and they just like went white and they were like hey do you have some time to wait on this situation, and then they called the police, and it turns out the employee who rang me through had been loading every customer who bought a ps4s 75 bucks onto the same card and was planning on just taking it so i got to see her get arrested and they gave me a new gift card and to this day i hope everyone else got their gift card because drat 75 bucks is 75 bucks you know

this was a good story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

also if youve never stolen from big box department stores you are one hundred percent bitch