Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my wife refuses to ever shop at target again because she called about some black friday deal on a car seat and talked to some dumbass kid on the phone who was like yeah we got it, no i can't hold it, yeah it's the one on sale and there was this awful loving storm in west jersey that year and so she makes this treacherous drive and then gets there and she finds the kid and he gets the car seat and it's a different SKU and they actually don't have the one she wants and no this one's not on sale and it's not the one she wants anyway so she goes into the parking lot and tries to gently caress up a cart but they're totally made out of fisher price plastic and you can't even dent them. but we would still piss at the one in jersey city if covid and murders didn't make taking the PATH so unappealing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

target tried to come here to canada and bought up all the old Zellers properties and lasted less than two years lol

i was working for a vendor to target when that was happening and had to try onboard erp to their totally broken poo poo and they were sending two emails a day and it just looked like such a hosed up, doomed to begin with initiative that after a few months we just started ignoring any instructions having to do with target canada

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Target Buyers are all really nice maniacs.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I seen a Kmart Australia buyer eat drunken shrimp and it freaked me out. This Chinese woman just eating live shrimp after live shrimp.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
When pandemic first started and stores didn't know what was what and got shut down and then reopened I would hood up mask on run riot on Walmart. Haven't in a while anyway. I wanted a yo-yo the other day and walmart didn't have any.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pug Rodeo posted:

Just a quick heads up. I turned all you shoplifters in to the FBI. Get your things in order.

ur dead dandy warhol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

evilpicard posted:

your wife is a karen

my wife is miao