Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

precision posted:

talk about target

i think it funny that in lots of places theres way more targets than there is walmarts

like for example ITT where i live there is three (3) targets within 3 (three) miles. they are all on the same road. 1 mile apart on the same road. im not kidding and then there's also like 4 or 5 others within 5 miles... i'm serious!!!! theres only two walmarts and theres actually 7 targets

anyway i guess post deals too cause they do got em sometimes

they had the LEGO Seinfeld set on sale for 57 bucks

that's a good deal, jerry

No deal if there's no Puddy lego with an 8 Ball jacket

wizardofloneliness posted:

My Target completely rearranged the makeup/skincare section last year and I’m still pissed. They got rid of the aisles and now it’s this big open space with these circular displays that takes up twice as much room as before. Some of the displays are grouped by brand, others by product type. It is not organized in any particular or consistent way. If you want to find something specific you have to wander around the entire area and hope you didn’t miss it somewhere along the way.

This is a pink tax btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If you're stealing from Target you're stealing from a boomer's 401K they've crashed the economy several times over to keep their hard earned gains afloat

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Chief McHeath posted:

Don't shoplift from Target. They have a reputation for letting you steal poo poo over and over again until you hit the felony threshold, then they'll press charges. Just steal from Walmart dang. Scan one bag two.

oh cool target manufactures the permanenly unemployable maybe they need to be dealt with more seriously??

what the gently caress

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

precision posted:

that oesn't sound very plausible to me. youre suggesting that target knows people are stealing, keeps records of them havng stoled, and waits until the records show they stole enough, and then... calls the cops...?

like... they'd have to employ a bunch of people at every stage of that... people to have eyes on all that data

im pretty sure thats an urban legend... or maybe for people who steal TVs? but like... i just really doubt the whole mechanism proposed here... i think they would just call the cops when they see u stealing or not... it seems like way too much work and employees to do anything complex like that

I think I did their job screening thing once like 15 years ago and failed because I said I would NOT chase down shoplifting customers with a machete