Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

So guys, why are we all following the most deranged people? I mean we got a clown fetishist, a guy with a trick umbrella, and a guy with dual personalities. Why don’t we run a gambling or prostitution ring or move illegal drugs or weapons or pick a neighborhood and get protection money or something? I hear you can make money doing that. No, we’re gonna go with the plan to pump laughing gas into city hall?

Okay, that works too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Call Your Grandma posted:

lol check out all the losers who took jobs with the joker instead of sexy plant lady
*gives knowing wink to 6 foot tall plant goon*
*i am also a plant probably*

I am only working for this clown because I think I have a chance with that Harley dame.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Cosmik Slop posted:

Man, the only guy that was hiring was the Clock King, this is bullshit

Condiment King or bust!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

For you thugs it might be rough but let me tell you, for criminal defense attorneys Gotham is the best. The prosecutors can’t put a case together to save their lives. If you are defending the Penguin there is a about a 90% chance they gently caress up the case and he gets off on a technicality. Chain of evidence is a bit messed up when the suspect and all the evidence are dropped off outside the police station by some freak in a bat costume. And defending the Joker…..no sane jury wants to convict him for fear they will literally become insane.

On the off chance someone does get convicted they are always declared insane and we get people routinely paroled after only a few months in Arkham because they were ‘cured’ and they never are. Even if you do get a one in a million long time conviction security at Arkham is so bad that your client will be out in a few weeks anyway.

Oh yeah, but always demand payment up front. Except for the Joker. Don’t represent that guy at all. Ever. My brother Phil did once. Now he just stares vacantly all day with a stupid grin on his face. Messed up poo poo. Same with Scarecrow really. Frank at my firm tried that once. Now he just runs screaming in fear from everything. A wife and two kids. Very sad.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Hey youse guys! C’mere I just found Pete! He’s dead, he’s dead! Da bat got ‘im! He was like a brudda ta me and now he’s fuggin dead. We’re goners, we’re done for, it’s da end of da line!

*returns to patrol route*

This is good news. This means the Batman broke his moral rule. He is going to slip into a dark depression and question why he is doing this. Eventually we will find out Pete didn’t actually die and the Bat will start up again but in the meantime now is the TIME TO CRIME!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

That's a sucker's move, I'm just going to throw the gun at him

Just an fyi, they don’t replace your gun for free if you lose it.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Any reason we can’t just shoot dis jerk in da face?

You talking about the Bat or Mr. J?

He’s standing right behind me isn’t he?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

The Voice of Labor posted:

you mean you guys get paid for this? the court of owls recruiter guy told me this was an internship

Yeah, that is why so many of our capers are non-profit. You see, if we use the interns to make money by having the help us rob a bank or smuggle drugs or run a protection gig the labor laws hit us. If we focus on building mind control balloons, crashing parties with pranks, and the like there is no money in that so you can get away with not paying the interns.

Everyone also make sure to pay taxes on anything you do make on these gigs. Income tax was how they got Capone and that is probably how they will get Penguin soon. Don’t go down with him. File your taxes.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

Speaking of which is Dracula looking for any goons? That could be fun.

Do you like eating spiders?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

I think I am going to go work for a Captain Planet villain and just dump toxic waste in the river or something.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

PD808 posted:

If we vote to decriminalize clown gas, we won't have to wake up in the middle of the night to sneak it around the city!

Plus the only thing that can stop bad guys with clown gas is good guys with clown gas so we gotta keep it out of the hands of our enemies. Oh, and I guess the bat stops us too sometimes.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Soon he will hoisin himself up to a level with the other villains and ketchup to the Joker. Then he will celebrate with salsa dancing.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Outrail posted:

What happened to the bonsai monster?

I think it goes after that tree murderer Daniel LaRusso in the next season of Cobra Kai.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1482800051126689793

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Outrail posted:

POssibly, but not crime doesn't pay so what choice do we have?

I am hoping my Etsy shop takes off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

Da boss says Catwoman told him that when the Batfreak hosed her, he wore a glow in the dark condom with a pattern of little black bats on it.

And then he wanted to stick a bat-shaped vibrator up her rear end. That's when she told him to beat it.

Batfreak should be loving locked up in Arkham Asylum.

I was figured she was a prude.