Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
You guys ever stop to think that maybe we're the bad guys? I mean, the boss has seven hundred identically dressed people in masks he pays to stand around his office building. All on the off chance that one singular guy in a city of forty million comes in. God damnit I wish I had listened to that guidance counselor instead of just loving around in my twenties. These uniforms stink and itch and we get drowned in a vat of acid if we even complain. I get paid $15 per hour and the contract says right there, "complain once, vat of acid!" I only took this job because I needed evening income after my landlord raised the rent!

Do you have any idea how much it costs to bribe an OSHA inspector to ignore the vats of acid or the mandatory firearm drills with safeties off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU