Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s the angel’s share OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Scrotum Modem posted:

the reaction of forcing CO2 into H2O creates small amounts of carbonic acid (H2CO3) which has a certain taste to it. It's in every carbonated drink, it just stands out more when it's just plain water with it. My dad hates sparkling water because he thinks it's "salty" which always makes me lol

btw i have a sodastream. fight me

True “club soda” has a bit of salt in it because it’s intended as a mixer and the salt is there as a flavor enhancer just the same as in food. “Plain” seltzer usually wont have anything but water and CO2. Sparkling water usually has trace minerals added for taste.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes but at least it's constant level of flatness.

Also no the cans are terrible in terms of value/$

Goofus: buys 2 liter bottle, pours half out because it went flat “huhhhhhhhhhhh value……” *fart*

Gallant: buys little 8 oz cans, always has fresh bubbly club soda at the ready in just the right amount :smug: