Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I keep old family stuff. I have a little wooden doorstopper shaped and painted like felix the cat that my grandfather made in wood shop when he was a little boy. I have a few pieces of my wife's wedding costume pinned up around the house because it's too pretty to go in a bag in the basement. A Valentine's day card from 2013 is stood up on the book case next to the TV. I have all my correspondences from living abroad in a folder somewhere. I'm gonna go smoke a bowl in my car even though it's cold and 3am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU