Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you piss in the sink?
gently caress yes, piss in the sink!
That is loving gross OP!
Only when I'm real drunk!
GOKU MOTHER FUCKERS!
View Results

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spinz posted:

Yet another thread negating my existence

you just need to climb up there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sometimes im walking the dog and i have to pee and i find a good place to pee and he pees also while im peeing

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They also sell funnel like devices that girls can pee into that directs the pee outward you can get one of those and then whole new pee horizons, or...pisstas open before you.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

women these days dont want to piss in the sink anymore

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

sometimes im walking the dog and i have to pee and i find a good place to pee and he pees also while im peeing

This is a good thing about have a few semi-secluded acres sometimes if I really need to I can just open up on the back 40 under the stars or what have you. Very zen. Very nice.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Imagine a goon meet, and we all just piss in the sink together.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Spinz posted:

Yet another thread negating my existence

It’s like the old saying: “Ginger Rogers pissed in the same sinks as Fred Astaire, but she did it backwards while wearing high heels.”

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I once lived in a place where I had a sink in my room, and a shared bathroom was all the way across the house. For this reason I often peed in the sink, mostly when drunk.

I had to stop when the person below me, who also only had a sink in their room, complained of pee seeping up from their drain at night.

Plumbing, am I right? :shrug:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

numberoneposter posted:

I do this and get it on my drat shoes or shorts a third of the time

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I live in the city so I would probably get in trouble if I peed on stuff with my dog

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I live in the city so I would probably get in trouble if I peed on stuff with my dog
and yet the dogs have free reign to pee on whatever they want

whos walking whom?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

it just aint right!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Like. I'm not a tall man, but are you guys just monstrously tall or what?

I could arc it over the lip, but I feel that's just asking for it. I could even rest it against the lip and fire away. but that's like inches away from my tooth brush

Use the tub, if nothing else, or outside as many have suggested

e- i have pissed in the lower wash basins, though for sure

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

Peeing on stuff with your dog is a great bonding experience. That’s why dogs are man’s best friend. Try doing that with a cat, it ain’t happening.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Another benefit to sink pissing I may have missed out on noting earlier.

It allows you to leave the toilet seat down. So whenever your Taco Bell runs out of you, you can remove a step that might be crucial to emptying your bowels in to the bowl, or into your pants.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sinks, tubs, flower pots, you name it!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you ever forget to put the toilet seat down and then the GF uses the toilet at 3 am and falls into the toilet water lmao and then she murders you lmao

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Pissing in a sink? What are we- royalty???

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

numberoneposter posted:

you ever forget to put the toilet seat down and then the GF uses the toilet at 3 am and falls into the toilet water lmao and then she murders you lmao

hahha yeah I definitely know what its like when you have a gf lol

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9y2xqnmClI

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Not any more.

But you can still feel the tension rise any time I start heading towards the kitchen.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Just move to the american northwest where homeless people are allowed to outright poo poo in the street.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sinks, tubs, flower pots, you name it!

Leave the flower pots out of it.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yeah let's just poo poo and piss everywhere and never wash ourselves because this whole civilization thing is so difficult for people to follow.

It really is you my Peterson?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Has anyone mentioned making GBS threads in the sink yet?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Has anyone mentioned making GBS threads in the sink yet?

Disgusting. How vile!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

poo poo in the tub like a decent human being.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

poo poo in the flowerpot, it's like feeding the plants

Butt House
Oct 17, 2002

i love you, you jerk
I installed a seat lid on my sink just so I could piss on it and play a practical joke on my WIFE!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I've definitely pissed in multiple sinks.

I also pissed out my second storey bedroom window once when I was younger. It wold have been much less work to just walk like 15 steps down the hall to the bathroom.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
If you don’t run water after you pee in your sink or tub you’re gonna have urine crystals eventually clogging your drain and then when the plumber removes them he’s gonna give you a salty look

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

True rebels pee in HVAC floor vents.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Pug Rodeo posted:

True rebels pee in HVAC floor vents.

I haven't done that since I was 8 and boy howdy am I still glared out by siblings who found out.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Trickshot peeing in the tub overflow drain.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Full Metal Jackass posted:

One time in college I was drunk and hugging the toilet being sick so a girl had to get up on the counter and piss in the sink. Anything is possible.

Beautiful. This is the true human spirit. We will find a way to piss.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What's nastier, peeing in the kitchen sink directly or picking a large pot as an intermediary?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Yaldabaoth posted:

Just move to the american northwest where homeless people are allowed to outright poo poo in the street.
Such a shame, we should start a charity to get them some nice sinks.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I pissed in the bathroom sink when the toilet was occupied by my ex-wife. I don't recall ever pissing in a kitchen sink, though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Better be pissing in the sink than sinking in the piss :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i think you ought to be capable of avoiding any situation where pissing in the sink would be necessary, op.