Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who are you rooting for this Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Cincinnati Bengals 46 29.30%
Green Bay Packers 29 18.47%
San Francisco 49'ers 27 17.20%
Tennessee Titans 15 9.55%
Stan the T-Rex to Escape The Rock's Possession 40 25.48%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

This is the guy the Seahawks drafted early in the 2nd round who immediately scrambled his brains in an ATV accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

the sex ghost posted:

Hi hello the San Francisco 49ers will probably have a controlling stake in my footer team soon, do you get a fat wedge of money for winning the Superbowl that you could perhaps funnel to your Yorkshire based soccer concern to spend on players that don't get injured. If so I would like them to win. If not, largely indifferent

Huh, I didn't actually know the 49ers 1. have an investment arm and 2. bought a large stake in LUFC.

Anyway I don't think winning the super bowl would change the financial calculus much, the NFL is by far the most popular TV product in the US and has no pro/rel so the 32 member teams are guaranteed to rake in cash regardless.

I wonder how much free capital an investment vehicle will have to invest in players, not like it's a Russian billionaire or Gulf State writing blank checks. Guess we'll find out.

Sorry you're having a lovely season, hope LUFC stay up because Bielsa is very fun.