Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Hon hon hon we actual-lee have zee very rich heestory and culture but all ze people reemember iz zat we surrendered one time, our baguettes and qua-ssants, and our long cigarette holders. Oui oui!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

I MISSED YOUR OLD AV BECAUSE IT WAS FIT SOOOOOOOO WELL.

YOU POST LIKE A DRUNK JORDAN PETERSON THAT LOOKS LIKE HE'S MELTING UNDER THE STRAIN OF ALL OF GBS TELLING HIM TO GET FUCKED.

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO BE THIS BAD AT POSTING

FURTHERMORE I

Some french stereotypes are so bad that they're indistinguishable from bad homosexual stereotypes.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bigger Beef Corporation

Hello I'm French how are you?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Some french stereotypes are so bad that they're indistinguishable from bad homosexual stereotypes.

Honh honh honh je suis homosexuel

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

also French and very smelly, thanks for asking

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

*fucks*

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

Hi French, I'm Dad.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 18, 2010

Oh, We understand.
A trip to collect a million votes, yes.
Oh, we know why.
We get the point of rolling up a million.

Wedge Regret

*Waves a white flag*

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i…. Hate… HUGUENOTS!

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

mamma mia

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr remove tfr

I bathe in piss to attract the ladies....

and I'm not even French :grin:

Skulker
Jan 26, 2021

Bonjour, ai weel get very peessed off eef you try to speak French, but also eef you do not.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Katamari Democracy posted:

*Waves a white flag*

Raising the tricolour over a barricade with my titties hanging out.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

I am actually about to eat a croissant irl, so this thread is quite well-timed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

i…. Hate… HUGUENOTS!

Check out this pig’s huguenots

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

*playing cs:go while eating ortolan flavored doritos* zut alors! zis guy is 'ackeeng!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ze accent is noticeable, oui, but zat is to be expected, for ah 'ave lurnt a new tongue een ma adulthood

Nooner
Mar 26, 2007

An A+ Poster (:

I swear a striped shirt and a beret everywhere I go

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*is a talking candleabra voiced by Jerry Orbach*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

chasing my first baguette of the day with a narrow cigarette from the balcony of my tiny 8th floor apartment in the eiffel tower. a cool breeze gently rustles the small red scarf around my neck, occasionally snagging on the fabric of my tight striped shirt. the din of hon-hons from the street below barely registers as i ponder my reflection in the wine glass. my mustache not thin enough, this won't do. i'll need to touch it up before the disco tonight.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Big Beef City posted:

nothing, what's a French with you?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

*waving my arm broadly at a crowd of french canadians,* zut alors

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

"Zere should be no meeneemum age of consahnt. Ze cheeldren, zey should gently caress 'oo zey like!"
— the entire French intellectual and artistic establishment

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING RELEASE SPORES OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS ASEXUALS DO

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

<sticks dick in tiny guillotine>

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hon hon, oui oui.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Well, I've got brain damage on the side of my brain, and I don't know which side, left or right, where I huffed gasoline for ten long years.

ah haw haw haw, which way to ze kids
*twirls mustache*

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

*waves arm broadly at a group of spaniards,* zut alors

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man

Doctor Rope

I refuse to post because I'm on strike

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

ze accent is noticeable, oui, but zat is to be expected, for ah 'ave lurnt a new tongue een ma adulthood

Oui , bute ze stripe-ed shirt and ze beret, zose are mah own choice!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

Pillbug

Okay the first five republics didn't quite work out but this time we got it right for sure!

itry
Aug 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhsXo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

La Maison du Chien d’Oobie honh honh honh

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Fuck this gay MOTHER Earth.

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

L'aison du hien Oobie honh honh honh

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGSNxkCIln0#t=68s

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

go away or i shall taunt you a second time!!!!!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I actually named my daughter after the Pink ranger and will provide proof if challenged.

bonjour

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Bonsoir

je suis a French

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mods, please add some nice french accordion background music to this thread