Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I mean I was kinda taking a break but that hasn't been working out and it will probably be a bit before 19 people show up so I guess sign me up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

If you fill the game just give me obs. But if you need one more throw me in. Just an FYI I’ll be gone all weekend and have an exam next thursday so if I am in the game I’ll probably be light on posting until after my exam.

I think you'll pass Algebra 2 for sure this time buddy, I have faith in you

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have barely read, should I be joining the raid?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Raid sound cool ##join raid

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

bowmore posted:

i see you haven't changed

Ditto buddy!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

For me it’s the hard shift back off of you, like he realized he maybe overextended.

I just went back and looked at this and I don't know, I am not seeing that.

I don't want to vote IA who is putting in all this effort, so far he seems alright!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf how do you feel about this hard shift back onto g4g?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

birdstrike posted:

ia and gfg scumbros imo

Indeed

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

Seriously?

I'm... less than thrilled with IA, but I don't know how you see a Gacha bus in there, D1 and unprompted. Also, I don't think he's ever been scum, but to me this way of posting does fit Gacha's town play to a T.

No not at all, that was a sarcastic “indeed”, I just got done saying I felt good about IA

G4G maybe less so but not I don’t think that was a salient observation from mr bird strike

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote birdstrike wish it wasn't you buddy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think it would be fun to cuddle

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jeez man I already said I was being sarcastic. I’ve probably never said indeed without being sarcastic in my whole life

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You're wrong but you do you.

I slept on it and I'm gonna ##vote Hal

Indeed!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

I think we should all agree to vote Bowmore for a better tomorrow.

Why bowmore? I know he hast done much besides throw a little snark around and one post with some shade but that’s true of a few people. At least he’s not puffing up a post count discussing team makeup

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Nep-Nep posted:

Lack of conviction itself isn't really a scumtell esp day 1 but that feels like he needs to pick someone to vote for and is picking a kinda safe reason, I just don't get why shell over others doing similar stuff

Yeah obviously he’s moved onto beet for now but post-rationalizing with the “I thought they were faking a multi page fight” with ia/g4g is also lazy on top of the seemingly random shell vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I’ll vote birdstrike to prevent a no lunch but honestly it feels like a radioactively bad elimination. IA and voodoo’s votes felt bad to me.

That is a pretty strong statement, tell me why bird is the towniest of all towns so far in your mind?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maerlyn posted:

Reread Anidav and I would vote for him too. His posts are all about mission things, votes Sand based on game mechanics theory, it just feels like an extremely weak vote founded on something none of us understand how it works yet.

I the thing none us understand how works in anidav himself then I agree

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

So nobody wants to vote bowmore?

Of the people with more than one vote I’d rather vote bird or Hal. And I had the gut ping on bird already

##vote bird

Sorry maybe I missed it but beyond "why not" why would we vote bowmore?

Truthfully I would rather not vote for him because it is his first game in forever unless there is some actual strong evidence he is scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh my deadline is soon, well I don't want to vote IA, I must have missed what the case is on Sandwolf is, going to look back at that, but I haven't got any scum vibes from him thus far

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Idle Amalgam posted:

##stone-knife bowmore

YOLO

Thank you for defending my honor bae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Good game folks !!

Scum I’m not sure it was a good idea to trade two kills for your lives, twice !!

If they had just killed only one of the lovers and then someone else it would have helped tobbs a bit at least