Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

gonna add all my imp zone pioneer ribbons to the trophy case as well :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Reserved for second page.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Game Club ftw. reserved

Trophy Cabinet
5/26

In Training fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 30, 2022

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

ok

edit I think games should last 2 weeks so more people have an opportunity to participate and also so I'm not feeling like I have to do this poo poo all the time.

seconding this but lets see how 1 week works first i guess.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

played around for a little while but quit once i realized that boots of lava walk had overwritten my boots of force. Gotta be more careful about looting I guess.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

: Beat the first two levels without continuing

that gor real close lol. dagger of throwing ftw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i could easily beat this, bro

Arfjason easily beats first 2 stages wiith no continues

I have easily beaten the game.

ArfJason posted:

this game sucks loving balls

ArfJason posted:

i did it in like 20 minutes or soimething. now to beat this pile of poo poo and get the regular trophy

ArfJason posted:

: It was the US version but with the romhack that restores the japanese difficulty. it counts because i say it does.

ArfJason posted:

MG1:

Beat MSX -
No trap floors -
No cigs -

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jul 10, 2022

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Reserved unless someone would be willing to share one of their coveted Page 1 reserved spots with me.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

goferchan posted:

Reserved unless someone would be willing to share one of their coveted Page 1 reserved spots with me.

yea sure I gotchu

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t give a rat’s rear end about the trophies but I’ll stream me doing these at some point.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

: Beat the game

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm on the last stage I think, should get the one trophy today, and I may go back to beat the first two stages without a continue later

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Game beat, first trophy down, will go for the second one later

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Game 1
Wizards & Warriors: - Beat the game, achieved Jan 25, 2022 01:35 AM

---------------------------------------------

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jan 25, 2022

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

man i gotta ask you something you were like one of 5 people ive ever had on my ignore list and ive got no idea why did you used to suck massive amounts

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

man i gotta ask you something you were like one of 5 people ive ever had on my ignore list and ive got no idea why did you used to suck massive amounts

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

elf help book posted:

i kept posting xpac is dead threads in wrestlehut

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lot of bad gimmicks back then, could be, thanks

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Went into a tiny door in a tree and got immediately attacked by a bunch of bees. This game seems incomprehensible so far.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

Went into a tiny door in a tree and got immediately attacked by a bunch of bees. This game seems incomprehensible so far.

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
literally me

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
its simple - Find Gems, Find Keys, Beat Boss

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

trophies:

- cleared Axelay
- cleared Axelay on normal without continuing
- cleared first stage of Codename: Viper on difficult scoring 0 pts
- cleared Ninja Gaiden III, jp version
- finished Tokimeki Memorial with Ayako ending
- finished Tokimeki Memorial with Saki ending
- finished Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem destroying the green god
- clear Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- clear Doom (SNES) Episode 1

mycophobia fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 23, 2022

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

make your way to the top right of the screen, theres a guy asking for a bunch of gems, collect those and pay him, thats the game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i will not be playing this game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

elf help book posted:

make your way to the top right of the screen, theres a guy asking for a bunch of gems, collect those and pay him, thats the game

also don't try to fight this guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

also don't try to fight this guy

when i ws a kid i'd stand there and try to fight him for as long as i could, longest i made it was two minutes m'lord

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I hath discovered Gems

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The game is kind of a dogshit mess but it's fun so I beat it a hundred times as a kid

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

The game is kind of a dogshit mess but it's fun so I beat it a hundred times as a kid

its a cool mess with some neat stuff in it which makes it better thn like 70% of nes games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if it didnt have infinite continues then there would be an epic avgn video on it we'd all be quoting right now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
went back and did the other challenge (was risky since on my last life of first continue)

Week Completed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

went back and did the other challenge (was risky since on my last life of first continue)

Week Completed

hell yeah dude. stage 2s so much easier than stage 1 going continueless imo, the flies and hornets in 1 are the scariest things in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

hell yeah dude. stage 2s so much easier than stage 1 going continueless imo, the flies and hornets in 1 are the scariest things in the game

the bees in the second half of stage 1 kicked my loving rear end even though I knew what to do