Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-
bugs
grubs
drugs
View Results

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Wubs is a Venturer, Grub with no sense of self-preservation, tact, common-sense, or fear that somehow has not died a horrible death. He has a smile with far too many teeth

Good-at:
Foightin' Against Great Odds! (Venturer)
Stealin' Everything Not Nailed Down!
Barefaced Lyin'!

1d1000 = 647

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Okay okay here me out on this Winter Artifacts right? You know what's cool and Artifacty? Swords, you know what would be Wintery? Stuff left outside cus the cold preserves them, so cool swords left out in the snow gotta be like, magical and stuff because they've been touched by the permafrost and blessed by the Aurora Gory-allas."

"So what if we go to the really cold and cool Caves of Death, the cave where gubbins die cus there's gotta be a bunch of weapons left there, and I'll just do my thing where I pick fights with everything until one of them drops loot and then we leave. Cool? Cool, let's get rambling."

Winter Artifact Hunt! - Using my 'Foighting Against Great Odds!' skill.
1d10 = 5

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jan 26, 2022

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Wow that sure sucked, didn't it? Glad we weren't responsible for any of that thing that sucked. But seems like we've got a big ol' coldsnap flurry to deal with no and no flame to keep it at bay, buggers!"

"Anyway, did you tell me, Wubs, Wubs the Violent? Wubs the Maniac? Wubs the 'Oh Grubs He Ran Into The Cave!' that there's a BIG monster that is threatening the camp and only we can stop it?"

"GREAT! Big just means I have to aim less when I swing my stabby stick, I'll put its head in my burrow and use it to keep the chilblains at bay! CHARGE!"

Ruination Zone: Wubs goes after the Molemure with his 'Foightin' Against Great Odds!' skill.

1d10 = 8

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Oct 3, 2022

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Good job! Molethingy is gone we must start looting the burrow immediately!"

"Spices and Alcohol? Hell yeah I know where the Pantry is I stole from it all the time! They can't punish me for it anymore because now I am doing it for the good of the hive!"

"Now, I'll need one gub to hold the sack I'm gonna put everything into, that means I will have all my hands free for grabbin'."

"Only once we can't fit any more in it should we go back, right? Right."

"We'll be back shortly!"

Wubs is going to go back to the Ruination Zone to Scrounge Supplies looking for Alcohol and Spices in particular for the journey ahead with his Stealin' Everything Not Nailed Down skill.

1d10 = 8

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Oct 8, 2022

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Huh that strange I feel like I had something important taken from me, and the burning desire for revengence on the Grubbin who did it to me!"

"But first!" He turns to their unwanted visitor, the great fairy dragon thing that didn't want to let them go and was being a very big nuisance. That wouldn't do at all thought Wubs, pulling out the stabby stick

"This sure looks to me like another time for a FIGHT! One last time for good measure to hell and highwater and I have a lot of inbuilt rage to work out!"

"CHARGE!"

Wubs is gonna do what he's done for most of this game, Foightin' against impossible odds to Laugh in the face of death

1d10 = 3

Could maybe use a leg up on that one

EDIT: Choosing to spend 2 Cash to Splurge, it's do or die here after all. 2d4 = 5

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 12, 2022

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Grats for that grub who won but second game outta nowhere? Okay!

Name: WUBWUB
Phenotype: Draco Paluster
Location of lair: Somewhere in the Shallows or Swamps
Bloodline Element: Sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

2 – WUBWUB, Rank 1 Sound Dragonet

In the quiet night around the cave that contained Wubwub, the ground vibrated with the intense low throb of many, many wind glands expanding and contracting with a sound not too much unlike a giant, angry accordion accompanied with the tapping of many bored talons on solid rock.

Wubwub decided to go for a walk.

Move South-West

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 23, 2022