Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have an ergonomic keyboard op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

bump_fn posted:

posting w/o reading

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

op I am happy for you that you had the energy and knowledge to put this thread together. keep posting and being you. I will not read the op however

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

this is a good thread even if I don’t understand it. I use a trackball

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Expo70 posted:

i use a trackball too. botched my arm up in an accident as a kid which makes using a mouse extremely painful after a while. what trackball do you use? mine's an mx ergo. i'd really love to get an 8ball trackball for the ergo, or get it in white but the modding scene for trackballs is nothing close to that of keyboards or mice, which makes me really sad.

I use an Elecom HUGE, it’s a really premium device and looks cool. I think Neo had one in the new Matrix movie

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I don’t know of any accessories for it but I haven’t looked very deep.

idk about movement. thumb trackballs feel weird to me though. I’m probably using it wrong but I’m pretty good at flicking the ball around to cover more distance

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

this is a good thread.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

how does this rank on the microwave ergonomics scale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiS27feX8o0

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

you're supposed to do the claw grip

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

very nice. I'd like to see a comparison of thumb trackballs to finger trackballs too (thumb trackballs suck!! eaugh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

my org still uses old school pagers that take a AA battery