Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I like to give my immune system a good workout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Bad Purchase posted:

And while I was there this Indian guy comes running up to me with tears in his eyes, he says "Sir, we can't let you do this. Sir you can't drink the ditchwater." Big, strong guy, folks, and he had tears. And then a big, big crowd came too. I don't want to say a number, because then they'll... well, let's just say it was a huge crowd. Tremendous. Of Indians. They like me in India. And I assume there were others too. But I did drink that water. Believe me, I drank it. I drank it strongly until there was none left. Dirty water like you wouldn't believe, in that ditch. But these filters, they're something aren't they? Yes they are, they're something folks. And the people, the Indians, they loved it and they said "Thank you, sir, thank you." Beautiful Indian women came up to me to say thank you, to kiss me, you know, but that's. Well, let's just say they were very grateful and sometimes, maybe a little too grateful.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

styls trill epic posted:

TIP BACK THE YETI TIP BACK THE YETI

theress nothing I love to see more than a beautiful woman tipping back the YETI!

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

im about at the point where water i put in my nalgene instantly turns into kombucha