Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Is this the place on 8 south of livernois?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Here's some reviews from a place called Sandwich U. What makes this place interesting is the former owner is a chud piece of poo poo and was arrested in connection with the Jan 6 insurrection. He purchased the bear spray that his friend used on Brian Sicknick, a capitol police officer who died the next day.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The reveal at the end elevates this to art

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Aardvark! posted:

Some fishing/outdoors store

A hex on this man.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Is this the place on 8 south of livernois?

I think that's Uptown on 8 Mile, I know one of them does not have a g.h. and half the reviews mention that

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Liquor store reviews are pretty fun!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hmmmm

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bagmonkey posted:

I know one of them does not have a g.h.

You should write a review

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

You should write a review

It's an unfortunate fact I've learned researching for this thread, Bags!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
A Walgreen's in Howard Beach, Queens, NY

quote:

1/5 stars
3 years ago
On wednesday june 30th 2018 between 3-6 pm i stepped onto the rite aid in howard beach 16040 Cross Bay Blvd, Howard Beach, NY 11414. i previously experienced very bad customer service there but i decided to go back this day for the smallest reason which was to purchase a bottle of water. the first incident i assumed was because i wasn't white. They treated me very terrible then i went home to talk to my sister about it and she reassured me that howard beach is extremely racist, i didn't think anything of it until i walked in there june 30th 2018 . i stood on the line watching this cashier which was a young caucasian male (had to be between 19-23 years old) interact with his customer (also white) he was laughing he joked with him he grabbed the handles of the plastic bag and placed it on the customer's hand. when he looked up and saw i was next OH MY GOD his expression was absolutely priceless. he stared at me, LOOKED ME UP AND DOWN SUCKED HIS TEETH GRILLED ME UP AND DOWN FROM HEAD TO TOE !!!! AND LEANED TO HIS RIGHT SIDE WHILE DOING A SLIGHT EYE ROLL AND DID NOT CALL NEXT!!!!!!! i quickly stepped to this cashier (i usually don't step up to cashiers because i have previously worked in customer service and i don't call next until i am ready for the next customer but because he was clearly ready and made eye contact with me for 5 seconds i did so) so i decided to kill him with kindness. i said HELLO first (HE DID NOT GREET ME) he then said hello i said how are he said well, you? i said good thank you. he rang up my transaction. this is when i for sure knew he had a problem (maybe he looked at me funny because he thought he recognized me or maybe because he was surprised to see a black person..hey i don't know????) he took my plastic bag that contained my items and pretty much flung it at me and pulled his hands back as fast as possible. As if he was afraid to make contact with me or my hands. i have never ever made a complaint about a retail business ESPECIALLY a pharmacy?? i mean who does that right? but when i tell you i felt completely disrespected i wanted to give this young male a piece of my mind...but then i figured that would give him more reason to hate outside his race. its sad and its pathetic that i have to sit here and write an entire story about a simple water purchase. and before you bring it up to this young mans attention, i really feel like corporate should send in a few secret shoppers (that are black) and see their reactions. it wasn't just him, my first experience was DISGUSTING i mean DISGUSTING.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I have just randomly been clicking through reviews every so often but haven't found poo poo in days
until

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

quote:

The first Oreo milkshake did not have crumbs of Oreos on top of the milkshake as seen in redrobin.com. I showed the manager on duty the discrepancy, she asked if I wanted to have the milkshake remade and I accepted the offer. It was great.

When I paid the bill in cash, the server dropped the receipt and correct change on the table without saying a word. I told the manager most servers at most restaurants, at a minimum, would thank guests for coming, but not my server. The manager said the sign was wrong and it will be changed to show one side comes with a burger entrée, not two like it use to be.

In spite of the server's misgivings, I left a modest gratuity for her.

Loving the mental image of someone pulling up a photo of an oreo milkshake, pointing at it, and asking where the crumbs are, as the crumbs are a dealbreaker for this milkshake.

Infuriated at the idea of someone grabbing a manager and demanding that the server thank them for coming.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

bagmonkey posted:

I have just randomly been clicking through reviews every so often but haven't found poo poo in days
until

Mods change my name to Morbid McKnight

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
trying to remind myself to check the reviews rq when i'm doing content for the Americana thread

2 more from that walgreens

an ENT in Howard Beach:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

A Walgreen's in Howard Beach, Queens, NY

The cashier sucks here but so does the OP for taking a plastic bag for a single bottle of water.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Loving the mental image of someone pulling up a photo of an oreo milkshake, pointing at it, and asking where the crumbs are, as the crumbs are a dealbreaker for this milkshake.

Infuriated at the idea of someone grabbing a manager and demanding that the server thank them for coming.

I can already guess this person is in their mid-late 50s or early 60s

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Server should have crumbled up an Oreo with their bare hand and dumped it on the milkshake.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
A pharmacy in Ontario

A grocery store

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aardvark! posted:

A pharmacy in Ontario

A grocery store

love my city

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

A trail through the marsh in a nearby town:

I used to have to go here for work lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hahahahaha holy poo poo how do I find the anonymous gently caress trails around my town

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

This placed is located in a very safe suburb.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bagmonkey posted:

Hahahahaha holy poo poo how do I find the anonymous gently caress trails around my town

Yelp reviews obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Google reviews for parks too!