Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Ya I guess it is op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Instead of being in prison I think I’d like to live in one of the small islands out of assassins creed black flag a little sand a lot of water and there are often hidden treasures on them so you have something to do the more I think about it the more I wish assassins creed black flag was real

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I’ve been thinking about it more and maybe prison rules we should all go

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Nooner posted:

If there is anythign that ive learned about prison from movies it is that if I go I will learn to be cool instead of a huge dork and then I will get to bang zooey deschanel at the end

so yeah, prison sounds pretty fuggin cool

Hell ya brother, you know who they should put in a real jail it’s Tom Brady guilty of kissing his son

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I. M. Gei posted:

is Caillou that one Cartoon Netwrok show where all the characters have weirdass faces and tiny little itty bitty eyeballs?

This is anti-anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I watched some documentaries on YouTube and in prison you spend all your time making burritos and stews with just Takis and twinkies and Doritos and Cheetos so it sounds pretty awesome because your mom is on the other side of the bars and can’t stop you