Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Game is really good, reminds me alot of BF2 with maybe a bit of BF3 and modern ideas taken from Squad. Playing on 260 player servers is hialrious.

JUst wish there wasnt a grind to unlock scopes since they are so important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Playtest ends now, very fun game im defo getting it as soon as its early access.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Rusty posted:

I miss this game, had a real good time playing. I think my main complaint would be the maps aren't all that great. Some are good, but when you get to the small urban maps with a couple hundred people, it's hard to do anything at all. Also it can be hard to spot people, but that seems kind of intentional. I am also not a big fan of the bleed mechanic. Other than that, I think it's really fun and unique and the shooting feels pretty tight. It has this squad mechanic that feels like you should be hanging with your squad, but no one uses squad mics, everyone is always in combat so you can't spawn on them, and no one uses the spawn beacon. I am a bit worried that this game is popular as more of an anti-2042 meme than something people will actually play and stick with. A PC only shooter with large player modes, and low poly count with a fast ttk may be a tough sell in the long run when people get tired of being mad at 2042.

Try playing it with friends! Makes all the squad mechanics really stand out.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Next playtest starts in 3 hours! And yes ou can preload the game already now.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1611740/view/3127190691506525421

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Important notice, go into the gameplay settings theres alot of things to set in there.

I would recommend changing or at least being familiar with how your fast reload and tactical (retaining) reload is configured so that you dont drop all your mags and cant resupply them.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Grondoth posted:

Is building and supply in? I can't like... do anything with the sledgehammer and there's no tutorial in the game or online. But then again the hammer is THERE so I'm befuddled

Hammer is for smashing holes in walls.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
If you click middle mouse button as squad leader you can put down rally points, ammo, and barricades.

When you squad gets points you accumulate "squad points" You can then use for this.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Next playtest is April the 8th to April the 10th

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

New Zealand can eat me posted:

drat this looks loving sick, do they push steam notifications or anything when the tests start? If not, what is the best way to be notified other than checking this thread

Join their discord server.